Advice from mums who have been pregnant twice or more...

Mrs Mc

Mummy of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
Were your pregnancies the same?

Am thinking Im not pregnant this cycle as with twins I had already got sore boobs by now and had little to no cm. At the moment I feel fine and have no symptoms. Could I still be in with a chance?

Xxx

My pregnancies have all been different and I have been pregnant a LOT. Fingers crossed for you x

Hello

How many dpo are you??

Well, according to my ticker Im 9 dpo but I actually think I o'd later this month, and think Im about 6 dpo. I usually o around cd 10/11 but this month think it was more cd13/14.
I know its still really early but I def had tender boobs by this time last time.

X

Hi Mrs Mc, it is still very early so don't get disheartened. All my pregnancies have been different, this one even more so. There are no sure sign symptoms because some can be attributed to pms. Its so frustrating isn't it? The sore boobs thing, i usually have them from ovulation to af but this time they came later and in different place and i got my bfp. Fingers crossed for you x

All my pregnancies were very different and in my twin pregnancy the symptoms were just ridiculous compared to my singletons so you really can't compare. Don't lose hope yet!

Good luck ..all pregnancies are diff

i second that don't lose hope yet im not experiencing sore boobs or sickness ive come out in a frenzy of spots but otherwise apart from a bfp I wouldn't think I was pregnant, your still in until the witch arrives xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->