Advice needed - going crazy!

Ellesbells26

Reaction score
I posted yesterday with pics of a test that i thought had a line on....my period was due between 20-22nd and i am usually quite regular. I've taken another test today and i think its negative. Last night i had a very tiny amount of pink discharge once when i wiped and nothing since. Few mild cramps today and same waves of nausea that I've been having for the last week or so......anyone had anything like this? Please tell me i'm not going mad!!! Have 3 children already but never anything like this!! Thanks for any advice/replies in advance. :nope:

The only way to know for sure is to get your bloods done. I had the same symptoms a few months ago and i had convincing evaps and like you i had all the symtoms.
I personally think if you want it, your brain tricks you into feeling symtoms :(

I hope get answers soon x

The only way to know for sure is to get your bloods done. I had the same symptoms a few months ago and i had convincing evaps and like you i had all the symtoms.
I personally think if you want it, your brain tricks you into feeling symtoms :(

I hope get answers soon x

Thanks for the reply. Af has arrived although not in the usual way. So that's my answer. Really appreciate your response. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->