advice needed please and thank you

amanda18

Reaction score
Hello, ok ill get straight to the point i came off birth control a year ago my periods were always regular 28 days before going on it, was on it for several years, since coming off it my periods have gone between 29 and 34 days which i dont mind because i still have a rough idea when it will be, my last period was in november, my next one was roughly due the 18 th of december, i took a test on xmas day and got negative, ive not taking another test but will be going for bloods next week, i was just wondering if anyone has after a year just skipped a period after implanon being in, or did i catch the egg and just not know it, we have being trying, please no smart comments please, as i will be going to the doctors next week ill be finding out in there whats happening. I just wanted some opinions, do you think i could be pregnant, not under stress, no weigh gain or loss, same eating pattern, not over exercising, no drugs/medications. All advice needed please, o and headaches,back pain, tender breasts and nipples, mild strange cramps in lower abdomen.

Hey Amanda!
I think you should have already tested positive if you were pregnant but that being said, there is still a chance you could be.
In my opinions there is three explanations and I think one of them has to be it.
1. your pregnant
2. Your hormones are still trying to get back to normal after stopping birth control or,
3. The birth control masked symptoms of a problem and now that your off of it you notice them.

I hope you are pregnant! Have you taken a test recently?

Oh and as for your symptoms, this could be a sign of pregnancy or your period.

Hi, last time i tested was on the 26th i was due my period on the 18th, ive not tested since then, waiting to see my doctor first. I hope its not some underline problem that the birth control covered up. Its monday so another 2 days and ill be in the doctors for bloods and a test

Hey, Have you got your results yet? Wishing you lots of luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->