Advice needed please ttc with periods messed up

Steviem2703

Reaction score
Hiya all
Okay so here is my problem... I used to have regular monthly cycle until I started ttc... And now they are getting further and further apart every month I try :( I am using a sperm donor and started off using artificial insemination but as that wasn't working So I have been using partial imsemination since June.. I wasn't sexually active until I started ttc...

Anyway here are my cycle lengths:
April - 40 days
May into June - 37 days
July - 41 days
August - I'm currently on day 43

Af came on August 17th and I ovulated on sept 15th according to my okp and cm... I had intercourse on the 9th sept and 14th sept... And also tried pre-seed for this first time this cycle.. Then I think I may have ovulated again during last week (not 100% sure tho) as had a posotive ovulation test again just line wast as dark but was there and also I have had a little but of discharge and then on Tuesday I had a random blob of ewcm with streaks of blood in (which iv never had before) when I went to the toilet... I haven't had anything since apart from a few cramps... I did a hpt yesterday when I got home from work as I guessed I would be due on around now according to my app on my phone...

Anyway don't have any pregnancy symptoms and only sign of my period is spotty face (seem to be a lot more than usual tho) and cramps but they aren't as bad as they usually are and have stopped with no sign of Af...

I'm sorry this is sooo long but I am at a loss and don't no what to do... I don't know how I can concieve when I don't no when my periods are... Please if you have any advice let me no...

Thank you for reading if you got this far.. Sorry for the ramble...

I'm not sure why your cycles have gotten longer, but one cause can be stress.
I have irregular periods so they can range anywhere from 1 month to 6 months apart. For my pregnancies, my doctor put me on clomid so that I would be able to have a normal cycle. This time around, my hubby and I are trying without clomid to see if we can get pregnant without really knowing how long it will be till I ovulate. I'm getting the ovulation tests to help. I know it can be difficult to wait so long until you ovulate, but at least when you do ovulate, then you know AF is due about 2 weeks after.
Anyways, I know thats probably not very helpful, but I just wanted to say don't put too much stress on yourself. I really hope you get your BFP soon. Its never over until AF arrives. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->