Advice needed please

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
Im after some advice on a few things really.

Firstly a bit of background,Connah is well established onto solids now and doing really well,taking lumps in his food(his preference) and eating three meals a day,breakfask(porridge) lunch (homemade food but equivalent to half a jar of baby food) and dinner( homemade again but equivalent to half a jar)
I have given a piece of melon with breakfast that he can now chew and swallow aswel :D
He is taking 2/3oz less at each milk feed which is given before solids(no intention of cutting these down until after 6months,only a week away but still...)
We are cutting down the dreamfeed 2oz at a time which is going well:D

So my questions are:

1.Could i start giving solids before a milk feed in a week or so?

2.Could i give a yoghurt after lunch/pudding or fruit after dinner?

3.When he does start refusing milk feeds am i to stop giving them or cut them down?

and 4. bit of an odd one but if i open a jar of pudding for Connah can i seperate it into smaller portions and freeze it?

Sorry there are so many questions:blush: But i know you ladies give great advice and i want to do whats right for Connah :flower:

my doctor says to offer milk feeds first that this age. thats the most important source of nutrients for babies under one. id let him drop the feeds accordingly. he'll tell you when he's ready! and yea you can freeze the leftover! or use them within 2 or three days if refridgerated!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->