advice needed please......

3 girlies

Reaction score
this is my first month using opks so im not sure what they should look like, i know the test line has to be the same colour or darker than the control line but does it gradually get darker or what...help please??? Are the lines like this throughout the month & get darker at ovulation?

these are mine....

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 47
Some people get faint lines all month that get darker just before ovulation, and some people get nothing at all until just before they get a positive. It looks like your lines are getting a bit darker though (assuming the bottom one is the most recent) so you'll probably find that you get a positive sometime soon.

Some people never actually get a line as dark as the control line but do still ovulate - that may be because they tested at the wrong time of day though, and if they'd taken another one a few hours later the line may have been darker x

the bottom one is todays, are you supposed to hold your wee in for a few hours??? this was after a cup of tea so not strong!! is that ok? i will keep testing.

Hi, I got complete blanks and then a gradual darkening for two/three days prior and then the positive although on the ic they weren't always as dark as the control, depends what brand. I think you'll get your surge tomorrow or the next day. Keep testing twice a day and you'll get it. Good luck and start bding now and everyday until surge goes neg again. We did it the day of the surge and the day before the surge if that helps. Good luck. xxx

Try to hold your wee for a good two hours if you can, three is better and I found not drinking much also helped concentrate the colour and then the darkness of the line!

thankyou, i have only got 2 opks left, ive just ordered some more, luckily my twin has got quite a few so she is dropping some round. My hubby is really pleased about the :sex: so even if the lines fade we will still have fun lol

just an update....i had an almost positive opk on sunday morning, i ran out of tests so i couldnt test again until last night.....IT WAS POSITIVE WOOO HOOOO. it was still positive this morning & i have just tested again & its negative now so im hoping we :sex: enough!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->