Advice needed. Small Update Page 1

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I know you lot will understand what I'm going through more than anyone else. So I got my BFP last week (Sunday), on Wednesday I done a Clearblue digi and got 1-2, so I waited a whole week and took another one this morning and gues what it still says 1-2, I'm devastated! I really thought things were going well, I have lots of symtoms now I feel like an idiot, as if Ive been making it all up!! :growlmad:

I have had no bleeding, nothing at all not even a hint of pink which ive had with all my last 3 pregnancies, am I right in thinking I'm going to M/C again? My levels must not be rising. Could my progesterone pessaries help my body hold on to a pregnancy thats not viable? :cry::cry::cry:

Just a quick update: I havent managed to get to hospital for blood tests as I have been at meetings all day with work, same tomorrow. I stopped taking my progesterone pessaries last night hoping it would bring on the bleeding which it hasn't. I had back ache this morning but nothing since, took another clearblue digi (expensive habit) still says pregnant 1-2! Totally confused but I know deep down its not working out. Thanks for all your kind wishes, I'll update when anything changes.xx

How pregnant would you be? If you're just over 4 weeks you could be alright..

The doctor worked out that I would be 5 week 2days today but I dont know when I ovulated and my cycles range from 24-35 days!

Same happened to me, I never made it to 2-3, I would just keep testing x

Sassy i dont have any advice for you, ive never taken a CB digi before....Cant you go and have bloods drawn?? I think this is the best way to date a pregnancy....
Good luck hun, FX everything works out ok!

when i was pregnant before (went to 15 weeks) i took them for like 3/4 weeks straight and they always said 1-2 weeks, i told the sonographer and she was just like - they mean nothing, if they were that great we'd use them! I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck with your pregnancy x x x x x

Arnt they monitoring you levels for you Sassy?? The docs will tell you that the pessaries wont stop you from mcing but I do blame my last one being a mmc on them unfortunatley! This time I didnt keep testing, my pee was never strong enough cause I went all the time, go for bloods hun and ignore those hpts!:hugs:

Sassy I am keeping everything crossed for you. Have you been back to dr's maybe get your bloods done then you can see if the hcg levels are rising. Thinking of you :hugs:

when i was pregnant before (went to 15 weeks) i took them for like 3/4 weeks straight and they always said 1-2 weeks, i told the sonographer and she was just like - they mean nothing, if they were that great we'd use them! I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck with your pregnancy x x x x x

Thank you for your post, gives me some hope. Glad it all worked out for you.xx

Arnt they monitoring you levels for you Sassy?? The docs will tell you that the pessaries wont stop you from mcing but I do blame my last one being a mmc on them unfortunatley! This time I didnt keep testing, my pee was never strong enough cause I went all the time, go for bloods hun and ignore those hpts!:hugs:

Yes they offered to do bloods but I was being ignorant thinking it would be ok, I had such a good feeling about this one and I didnt want to be obsessing over blood results yet here I am obsessing over a stupid HPT!

Sassy if I were you I would get my bloods done that is the only reliable method at this early stage. If you are not 100% when you ovulated then the tests could actually be correct, also if you are over 5 weeks they should be able to see a sac if you ask for an early scan. I've had 3 losses too so I can imagine the anxiety you'll be feeling....I really hope this is your sticky bean :hugs:

Sassy if I were you I would get my bloods done that is the only reliable method at this early stage. If you are not 100% when you ovulated then the tests could actually be correct, also if you are over 5 weeks they should be able to see a sac if you ask for an early scan. I've had 3 losses too so I can imagine the anxiety you'll be feeling....I really hope this is your sticky bean :hugs:

Thank you, I'm going to give in and get my bloods done tomorrow so at least I'll know sooner rather than later. Will keep you all updated.x

Babe i had this same thing happen to me with my 2nd pregnancy BUT i had "NO" symptoms and as you just said you have got symptoms so thats a really brilliant sign that bubs is growing :). Did you do the test with FMU?? just because they say u should with the CB Digi's? I hate these conception things because they really do just make us worry constantly about rising levels at the end of the day babe the test still says PREGNANT" u have no cramps or spotting so im just full of positive feelings for you babe :). As for ur ovulation u posted on our June thread when you had ur smiley babe i cant remember exactly when but i'll check for u if u want so u can work out ur dates? that will put ur mind at ease i hope hun?

Im here if you need a chat but seriously try & chill out Sass, easier said than done i know im one to talk but ive got a good feeling this time round i really have xxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Babe i had this same thing happen to me with my 2nd pregnancy BUT i had "NO" symptoms and as you just said you have got symptoms so thats a really brilliant sign that bubs is growing :). Did you do the test with FMU?? just because they say u should with the CB Digi's? I hate these conception things because they really do just make us worry constantly about rising levels at the end of the day babe the test still says PREGNANT" u have no cramps or spotting so im just full of positive feelings for you babe :). As for ur ovulation u posted on our June thread when you had ur smiley babe i cant remember exactly when but i'll check for u if u want so u can work out ur dates? that will put ur mind at ease i hope hun?

Im here if you need a chat but seriously try & chill out Sass, easier said than done i know im one to talk but ive got a good feeling this time round i really have xxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your post sweetie, you always know what to say.xxxx

Thinking of you huny got every part of me crossed x x keep me updated coz im worried sick about u babe x lov Caz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->