Advice needed - update... Am shocked

KatyR

Reaction score
Tmi... Woke up this morning to some bleeding when I wipe. One wipe was a dark ish red and the rest have been brown. Not enough to need a pad and it's not on my underwear. No pain and still have sore bbs although I don't feel as bloated today.
What do I do? Am scared but know there's not a lot I can do. Do I need to go and get seen. Am only 5 weeks

Tmi... Woke up this morning to some bleeding when I wipe. One wipe was a dark ish red and the rest have been brown. Not enough to need a pad and it's not on my underwear. No pain and still have sore bbs although I don't feel as bloated today.
What do I do? Am scared but know there's not a lot I can do. Do I need to go and get seen. Am only 5 weeks
Always worth getting checked out for peace of mind. Brown blood is always a better sign than red.. and even red has been known to be "nothing".
Good luck :flower:

No pain is a good sign plus the fact it is brown means old blood. It is always worrying to see blood. Could you call the EPU for advice?

I'm going to be seen by a midwife today. Although she said they would only scan next week as it's too early.

HI I had similar when I was 5w5d , it started off pinky red when I wiped then went brown, started in the evening and gone by morning, no cramping
Scanned at epu the next day showed a healthy baby and there was a small haematoma next to the sac
At 6w3d had a massive bleed, bright red, clots, 1 big, so heavy couldn’t move off the toilet (sorry tmi)
Some cramping this time too
Next day scan showed baby still fine but the haematoma has got a lot bigger,
Probably had 5/6 episodes of bleeding now although only
Smaller episodes since the big one, 10 weeks now and 4 scans later all ok
No pain is good, hopefully they will scan you soon for peace of mind

I'm being scanned on Thursday morning and then maybe also the week after. Was examined today and she said she thinks the Bleeding is coming from my cervix and not pregnancy. But she couldn't say for sure.

Good luck for ure scan on thursday. Hopfully its nothing[-o<

Scan was OK. Couldn't see fetal pole but yolk sac is there, might be too early. Going back next week.
Another fluid filled sac seen which could be a small bleed or could have been a failed second sac.
Bleed and pain not coming from sac so if next week goes OK I think we might be alright!

How’s everything been Katy? I had a fluid filled sac too that causes bleeding and cramping

Still having brown discharge everytime I wipe but the epau didn't seem bothered about it. I also have a corpus luteum cyst which has been causing the pinching pain.
But I go back in Thursday for another scan so Ive just got everything crossed that they can see a fetal pole or heartbeat. Thanks for asking x

I had one of them too with my second pregnancy.
Good luck with your next scan :)

I had a CL cyst with mine and they were painful but harmless. Also had spotting with every baby, it's really frightening but usually doesn't indicate anything is wrong :hugs:

Went for second scan today at 6 weeks 5 days

The failed second sac they saw has developed... There's two heartbeats. Am in total shock.

Still having brown discharge but both babies are measuring 6 weeks 3 days and good heartbeats.... Now what do I do???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->