Advice needed

Preciousone

Reaction score
Hi All Just a quick question I'm still waiting for my HCG levels to drop to 0 from my EPRC on June 21st they are currently at 456 !

Myself and my OH have decided to put TTC on hold for a couple of months as we have been through a bit of a rough patch with MMC ;(

Can anyone suggest a form of contraception that i can take to prevent me getting pregnant in this short time frame? I dont want to take the pill as it can take several more months to come out of your body after you stop taking it? and condoms aren't an option as they give me thrush (sometimes) plus i dont get full pleasure TMI using them ;( SORRY LOL

Please help im hoping a friend of mine can suggest something as she works in the family planning department.

Personally i want to leave it as it is and not take anything and NTNP :cry:

No real advice but didn't want to read and run. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I'm not good with condoms either but after my DS was born we tried the non-latex variety and that really helped to eliminate my thrush issues. I can't O during intercourse so I get it other ways. :blush:

I can't O in intercourse either ! But still feels weird n after 3 years I find it strange using them lol
Well it looks like I'm single just wasn't working out between us ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->