Advice needed!!!

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a quick on jack has been on stage one jars for a while and he been doing really well on them, now hes 7 months i moved on to stage two but they seem to have to many lumps in them, jack doesnt have any teeth yet so could that be why he cant eat them?? should i go back to the stage one jars or what???

advice needed

thanks xx

it might be jus because he's got lazy as he's used to jus swallowing the puree. don't really kno what to advise tho part from keep trying! x

Hannah's been eating lumps since 6 months (and she didn't have teeth than, only has two now) with no problems. As long as they are soft enough for him to mush around in his mouth than he should be able to eat them. He's probably just not used to the texture/taste. Have you tried toast/fresh banana slices etc....we started Hannah on those

I don't think it is anything to do with teeth. My baby still has none!

You could try making up his breakfast cereal with less milk so it is more solid or puree-ing some fruit for him but not as much as the jars (you could practically drink the jars!) Then do lumps after that.

yeah dont think its anything to do with his teeth, just some babies take longer to adjust to lumpier foods.. try the breakfast cereal idea... thats a good one :)

yeah teeth has got nothing to do with it , max is 10 months old and has 4 teeth and is just now eating lumps lol

i give zane rusks to munch on so he gets used to chewing hes 7 months but im still giving him stage 1 jars as hes only really just started to eat them over the past few weeks he hated them before now hes on meat he loves it.

and the other day i gave him a piece of cucumber and he chewed that so maybe start if u havent giving him finger food to practice on (zane doesnt have teeth either yet one very slowly on the way lol)

Benn didnt like the stage 2 jars either took ages for him to adjust to lumpier food but would eat finger foods. So i started giving him finger foods and pureed his foods less so they was just a tad lumper and he soon got used to it. With Ellie ive been giving her purees abit lumpier so i hope it helps.

i think all babies are different...my baby is 8 months and he gags when i give the 2nd stage food, coz of the bits, its like it chokes him...so hes still on stage 1, although i have some stage 2 foods and i just blend it lol ... hows ur baby doing now babe2oo??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->