Advice Needed!!!

Rosesrredxo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I could use some advice my boyfriend and I thought it would be a good time to start trying for baby #1 I tracked my periods as well as my ovulation with fertility friend, we TTC 5 days before ovulation then again 3 days before ovulation.. 2 weeks later I began having a very sore achy lower back and felt nauseous throughout the day not so much in the morning. I also began feeling noticeably more hungry and had a minor headache I then got a strange rash that I had gone to the doctor about on 3 seperate occasions which they had no explanation but didn't seem to be worried anywho I waited for my period my breasts were tender then stopped after 3 days and it ended up being 8 days late then all of a sudden started (very heavily) accompanied by cramping it lasted only 2 days and it turned into a very light pink then to a brown now it has just stopped, I've taken 3 hpt all negative last one was taken when I was 5 days late.. Has anybody had a similar experience and turned out to be pregnant? Or maybe just an odd period? :wacko:

I had a similar experience, but did not turn out to be pregnant. But I had been on the depo shot like 6 months before that and my cycles were still wonkey

Is that your first cycle off of birth control?

I would say your more than likely aren't pregnant. If you had a negative test 5 days past your period and it was negative plus you had a bleed. I would say if you where you would have had a positive long before now. Good luck

I've not been on birth control in 2 years so its definitely not birth control related. my best guess is just an odd period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->