Advice needed.

Mummypea

Reaction score
I'm from the first trimester board, but I am looking for anyone's personal experiences. I had an early scan today I'm 5+2. I'm pregnant with twins, both sacs measuring right for dates and both have yolk sacs present. But I was told they have both implanted very low and close to my cervix and I will most likely miscarry. The other possibility is they have implanted in my Caesarean section scar. I have to go back for a scan in 1 week.

Does anyone have any experience on this please? Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

K. X

No experience sorry, just wishing you a happy outcome xx

No experience but just want to send a hug! Try not to worry at the moment, step away from google as you will drive yourself mad. Whatever happens will happen so try to take it easy, have you got another appt? Wish you lots of luck xx

Hugs no experience personally but I have had friends with single low implants that were healthy, just bleeding here and there and lowered activity in third tri.

Having twins, a csection is a very real possibility. Idk anybody who gave birth naturally to twins but I also only know like three people who had twins.

They have to give you worst case scenario for liability reasons. So my advice is take it one day, one scan at a time. Relish in the now. You are pregnant now. :hugs:

Hugs no experience personally but I have had friends with single low implants that were healthy, just bleeding here and there and lowered activity in third tri.

Having twins, a csection is a very real possibility. Idk anybody who gave birth naturally to twins but I also only know like three people who had twins.

They have to give you worst case scenario for liability reasons. So my advice is take it one day, one scan at a time. Relish in the now. You are pregnant now. :hugs:

Thank you for all the replies, I have a follow up scan next Friday. The sonographer said because they are so close to the cervix she isn't sure if they are on the way out. As I had a small red bleed after intercourse which slowed down within an hour, as the hours passed it was pinky/brown and then completely disappeared less than 24 hours later. But I was getting sharp pains in both ovaries too. She worries the pain and bleed was my uterus pushing the pregnancy out. But said they are both still implanted and my uterine lining is still thick enough to maintain a pregnancy but has started to shed and with anymore bleeding they'd both come away. I asked if there was a 3rd sad but she said that was just an area of bleeding, no idea what that means? I keep getting aches and twinges around my lower back, cervix and ovaries but they come and go. I had a small amount of very light brown/pink discharge this morning when I wiped. But nothing since. I just hope a miracle happens by next Friday and that they haven't implanted in my old c-section scar. Xx

I forgot to ask are your friends member of B&B? Do you know the reason for lowered activity in 3rd tri? As my youngest 2 children were both emergency Caesarean after reduced movement episodes. So that in itself is a huge worry x

Sadly they aren’t bnb members. Former coworkers. One didn’t know she was pregnant until 16 because she was on bc and the bleeding happened at roughly af due. She was also advanced maternal age (early 40s). Nothing too major just don’t Over exert yourself no bed rest or modified bedrest for them. They basically just stopped hitting the gym but otherwise did everything the same.

Early bleeding can be from a lot, especially if you just had sex. I’m glad they are doing a follow up scan and hoping for some good news.

Sadly they aren’t bnb members. Former coworkers. One didn’t know she was pregnant until 16 because she was on bc and the bleeding happened at roughly af due. She was also advanced maternal age (early 40s). Nothing too major just don’t Over exert yourself no bed rest or modified bedrest for them. They basically just stopped hitting the gym but otherwise did everything the same.

Early bleeding can be from a lot, especially if you just had sex. I’m glad they are doing a follow up scan and hoping for some good news.

Thank you, I really appreciate your replies. The sonographer scared me as when I asked if any of the women she's scanned with a low implanted fetus have had positive outcomes she said no. And I know she's been there years as she performed my 12 week scans on my older children. Xx

Np. It’s not great but a study in 2003 found that over 60% of women went on to have viable pregnancies. But those were singletons. Fxed for a happy, healthy scan. Definitely keep us updated

Np. It’s not great but a study in 2003 found that over 60% of women went on to have viable pregnancies. But those were singletons. Fxed for a happy, healthy scan. Definitely keep us updated

Do you have a link for this study please? I haven't come across it. X

That's another reason I'm so scared is it's not even one it's two. Can't find another story like mine on google. Thank you, I'm praying for my miracles. I will do xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->