advice needed

thanks everyone for there opinions, i have now been into counselling for the last 5 weeks at least and its going brilliant, i have spoke to my sister about my feelings and she understands it and is aware of it and had got worried before i told her, but totally understands everything and she has helped me alot more than i could imagine.

now anna2009 i understand what ur saying, but i am a fit and able woman i have had no serious trouble with labours (exccept for jack being back to back) i am sorry but i was offended by what u said, a child never asks to be brought into the world and to me its a miracle, i can carry and give birth to a child when theres loads of women out there that cant, and i am helping one of these women but making her and her partner lives complete, abortion would never be an option, everychild that comes out my body would be loved if not by us by there parents.

hi fordy so glad ur sessions are going well...i too pop in and check how thiongs are going for you and ur family. ur an extremely insperational woman, ur sister is very lucky to have u xx

TBH, I don't think Anna2009 fully understood your situation. Although I do understand why you'd be offended by it regardless.

Glad to hear you were upfront with your sister and have started counseling! Are you feeling a bit more confident about having your sister's baby now? Or are you rethinking that still?
Either way, good luck! And not to sound like a creeper, but I often check to see if you've updated anything on the situation. I find your selflessness very inspiring. :hugs:
xxx

hey, yeah i'm more confided in having my sisters baby, i refer bubs as my nephew now (got the gut feeling hes a boy) lol i'm having a scan on the 23rd june for dating, as when i had my bloods done the test came back i was around 13 weeks when my son was 12 weeks old lol so the doctors are thinking theres possible two in there!! so at the moment we have no idea how many weeks we are or anything. will update after the scan that way we all know where we are

You must be feeling so torn :hugs:

If you want to keep this baby, as your own you must tell your sister asap.

You really need to see your GP or a counsellor to give you some help here hun xxx

ETA: Just read your update, glad everything is going well for you xx

Hi Hun,

I just wanted to say it is a great thing you are doing for your sister! Glad you are getting the counseling, and are able to talk about everything with your sister. Looking forward to hearing more about the situation and best of luck with the scan on June 23rd!

hi all just got home from the scan and thought i would update... i am carrying an healthy little bubba whom is 12 weeks and 4 days old and due on the 1st january 2011 seeing bubs on screen did tear my heart and i had a good cry and had a good talk with my sister, she understand that it would hit me when i saw bubs on screen, and i will be talking this over with my counsellor and i know i will be ok....thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->