Advice Needed :/

Welshkel

Reaction score
Hi All .. Im New Too All Of This Soo Bare With me .. I Had A Terribile Misscarrige Last june .. It Destroyed Me And My patner .. You Can Never Get Over A Loss As It Was My First.. I Did Have A Womb infection Afterwards Which I Was Treated With Antibiotics.. And My Time Of Month Is All Fine And Everything Got Bk Too Normal Soon After, We Have Been Trying Again Since Its Happened But Nothing :( What Has Been Playing On My mind Is Before I Caught I Had Been Trying And It Took my Ages.. Could ANything Be Wrong With My Actual Body Or Isit Me Being Paranoid.. And Does AnybodY Have Any Advice On TTC ?

Thanks All IN Advance

:flower:

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. There are many of us who understand the emotional and physical pain that you have experienced. You're not alone. :)

You said 'last June', so I assume you mean June of 2009? Since it's been a year and you haven't been able to conceive again, you might want to look into getting testing done. It definitely helped me to just get some answers and treatment. Even though we are still trying and haven't carried successfully yet, it still has helped with the emotional rollercoaster. Just a though.

I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Big hugs!

I am so sorry for your loss! Big Hugs! :hugs:

I agree with ettegirb that if you have been ttc over a year and not had success then some tests might not be a bad idea. There could be nothing wrong, but at this point I think I would get everything looked at. You may be able to get treatment for something and maybe make this emotional rollercoaster a little easier to bear.

You've come to a good place, there's lots of ladies here who know what you're going through. Keep us posted :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->