Advice needed!!

LucyJ

Mummy to Benjamin xx
Reaction score
Hey, I am in my fifth month of trying since suffering a mmc in march. I've been doing opk's the last few days I did one on friday (27th) which was negative I forgot to do one on sat (28th) but we did bd so not to worry. My opks for sun (29th) and mon (30th) were v. positive. I did one today thinking it would be negative as assumed I had Ov but it was positive as well.

The advice I need is does this mean I have Ov and there is still the hormone in my system or I'm about to ov as I thought once you got a positive it would happen within 24-36 hours. Below is a picture of the three positive texts I've taken sun, mon and today and a single shot of today's test:

Any advice would be great I have used opk's before but never kept doing them once I've got a positive but thought that I would this month.

Attachments

• DSC_0979.jpg
    DSC_0979.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0982.jpg
    DSC_0982.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 19
Id say you got your first positive on 29-08-10. its the darkest and all the others seem to be getting lighter. so id say you ovulated anywhere from that day til the next. sorry im not much help. gl! :dust:

I am in the EXACT same situation as you. I "think" I ovulated between yesterday and today. My AM test today was like your last one, but the one at 5PM was negative ;)

I got the 1st Positive Sunday AM

I had pos opk's right up to doing a pg test with my dd and i was pg!!! Good luck and fingers crossed xxx

Last cycle I had 6 days of positive OPK's. At that point I stopped testing. 12 DPO I got a BFP. So it could be promising!

I definatly think all of the OPK's look positive.....Sorry i cant give much advice, but i am having something similar to you this cycle... I thought I OV'ed on CD 13 since I got the typical cramps I get every month when I OV (i have been averaging CD 13 for when I OV)..... I did an OPK just for the heck of it 3 days ago and the last 3 days in a row i have been getting what looks like positive opk's.... :wacko:.... lets hope this is a good sign for us this month and that we get our :bfp:'s soon...

I know some women get a positive OPK right before their AF arrives as well because of the hormone surge it turns your OPK positive (lets hope this isnt the case for you)

good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust:

I just thought i would share my post with you on this topic because some of the feed back i got from the ladies was very interesting.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...tart-turning-positive-before-you-got-bfp.html

Check it out :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"