advice on feeding for 11 month old triplets???

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
hi ladies , lots of advice needed please !

The triplets are nearly 11 months old and were 8 weeks premature. Last week when our health visitor came by to do their weights etc she gave us the go ahead to put them on whole milk instead of formula. I had been giving it to them in their cereal and mashed potato (dinners) since about 7 months.

the triplets dont seem to have had any problems with it although they all do have a touch of nappy rash but im not sure if its related to the milk change or not? Their daily routine is currently

breakfast at 9 ish . usually baby cereal , ready break or toast - maybe fruit included

6 oz of milk at 11ish and then a sleep

1pm lunch - toast and fruit or cereal maybe rice pudding depending on what they had for breakfast ???

3ish - milk another 6-8 oz .

5.30 dinner time - always something homemade whether its shepherds pie and vegetables or chicken with mash potato and peas etc - usually followed by youghurts or fruit or jelly for afters.

they then have a bath around 6.30 as two of them are in boots and bars in the evening which go on at 7.

the boys have for the last couple of months not gone to sleep untill 11pm ish but then they stay down untill 8.30 the following morning .

when they was on formula though they had 1 bottle after their bath etc where they then was satisfied untill they went to bed but since giving them whole milk over the last week or so their having 2-3 8oz bottles between 7 and the time they go to bed!!

Am i missing out on something? ive tried feeding them more but their not intersted in anymore than they previously had???

any ideas or suggestions ??
thank in advance !

didn't want to r/r but just had to say your boys are gorgeous!!

i would probably go back to giving formula in the evenings. maybe the cows milk is not satisfiying them enough.
and maybe add in a snack too during the day like a yoghurt or some liga or a chopped up pear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->