Advice on how to tell my infertile sister I'm pregnant.

I completely agree with all the advice given so far! It's so sweet of you to care so completely for your sister.

The only thing I wanted to add is to make sure you tell her before anyone else does. I know you said only you and your DH know so far but if she does hear it from someone else it will be a lot worse than hearing it from you. :hugs:

I think everyone has covered most of what I wanted to say lol but I definitely think you should tell her face to face and before you tell anyone else. Me and my OH are LTTTC and as much as it crushes me every time I hear someone I am close to is pregnant, hearing it straight from the person softens it iykwim? I would tell her alone also, so that she doesn't have to mask how she feels and let her know that you understand how hard it is for her.
It wil definitely be hard for her but giving her time will help her a lot to sort out her emotions .

Also I would ask hee how involved she would like to be, she may surprise you and could want to be involved with shopping and baby talk ect, as much as it hurts at first, its lovely to be involved with the pregnancy and it makes you feel like you're a part of it and you're not missing out as much.

Congratulations btw, I hope everything goes smoothly for you and youa are so lovely to think about your sister like this! Most people dont think and they tell you along with everyone else and it can really hurt xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->