advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

S

sarahkr

:hi:
is it me? or is this all well confusing, i got my first peak on the clearblue monitor..... :happydance: i did a smiley the night before and got a smile :wacko: so when you find your lh/peak is that when ovulation is starting? as i only did a smiley the night before the monitor gave me a peak because i had a pain in my lower abdomen? how soon after that pain do you ovulate? or is that pain you actually ovulating? :wacko:
any help and advice would be appreciated :thumbup:
xxxxxx:hugs:

Hey sorry i cant help hun.
But i know about it being confusing!
im soo confused right now :( xx

Hey sorry i cant help hun.
But i know about it being confusing!
im soo confused right now :( xx

:flower: yey, hello you, right now i've created this for us all to have a moan about things, give eachother a little advice etc :thumbup: right, lets start with you hun? how many dpo are you? have you been doing opks since your possitive one hun? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Basically i had two + OPK's CD 18 + 19. missed monday as i had uni!
Tues was back to negative hardly anything there.
Started doing them again CD 27 as Im a POASahollic. all negative this week till today yesterday absolutely nothing on it, all of a sudden today BAMM + opk!
When i first started OPKs this month i had a gradual climb up to my +'s was testing for 8 days! all stronger by a bit everyday, had positives then back to practically stark white. Then all of a sudden today i had A VERY VERY CLEAR +!
Im around 12/13 DPO. not sure if i ovulated the monday or tuesday (CD 20/21.) someone has looked at my chart and said possibly the wednesday because of my temp peaking but im new to temping so im not paying much attention. Im sure i ovulated the monday/tuesday. placing me at 12/13 dpo :)

Basically i had two + OPK's CD 18 + 19. missed monday as i had uni!
Tues was back to negative hardly anything there.
Started doing them again CD 27 as Im a POASahollic. all negative this week till today yesterday absolutely nothing on it, all of a sudden today BAMM + opk!
When i first started OPKs this month i had a gradual climb up to my +'s was testing for 8 days! all stronger by a bit everyday, had positives then back to practically stark white. Then all of a sudden today i had A VERY VERY CLEAR +!
Im around 12/13 DPO. not sure if i ovulated the monday or tuesday (CD 20/21.) someone has looked at my chart and said possibly the wednesday because of my temp peaking but im new to temping so im not paying much attention. Im sure i ovulated the monday/tuesday. placing me at 12/13 dpo :)

:thumbup: ok, i've got a book on tempin, i dont temp cos i really cant be arsed, but i know that when/if your pregnant your temp will rise not go to pre ovulation :thumbup: whens af due hun? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

between 32-34 days from what i know aha im knew to this.
Last cycle was 33.
AF is due tomorrow.
My temp has stayed high since CD 27. occasional dip but nothing as low as it was before, all above 36.42oC.
before they were between 36.2 and 36.4 apart from ONE which was 36.5 xx

since theyve been between 36.42 and 37 x

Nope. we only decided to start trying the week before i ovulated!
jumped into it feet first, might aswell nothing to loose. had to get Therm too! xx

when do you think you ov'd hun? it looks to me, from cd22-cd27..... was your fertile phase, without lookin from day 1, its really hard to tell what your temp was to begin with, as you rise before ov,then dip, then rise back up after..... have you got a decent pregnancy test? xxxxxxx

Nope. we only decided to start trying the week before i ovulated!
jumped into it feet first, might aswell nothing to loose. had to get Therm too! xx

yeah tempin is good, but for accuracy i have to hold my hat to the clearblue digital smiley one, :thumbup: what kind of symptoms have you been gettin? what about your cm? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Iv been getting heartburn on and off and i NEVER get heartburn
My boobs feel heavy full slightly increased in size
Nipples have got bigger, darker and these more of the bumps and there more prominant cant even touch them without screaming ouch! (dont suffer even with pms)
feeling sick quite a lot.
backache and headaches
tired all the time all i want to do is sleep
mood swings, crying for no reason.
bloated and got a gassy stonmach (tmi i know)
skins broke out in spots usually its clear
xxx

Iv been getting heartburn on and off and i NEVER get heartburn
My boobs feel heavy full slightly increased in size
Nipples have got bigger, darker and these more of the bumps and there more prominant cant even touch them without screaming ouch! (dont suffer even with pms)
feeling sick quite a lot.
backache and headaches
tired all the time all i want to do is sleep
mood swings, crying for no reason.
bloated and got a gassy stonmach (tmi i know)
skins broke out in spots usually its clear
xxx

there all pregnancy syptoms :thumbup: have you done a pregnancy test? xxx:hugs::hugs:

I did one when i did the OPK this morning. thought it was stark white as i left them on the side instead of putting in the bin.
Just looked as iv gone to dispose of them. And theres a VERY VERY VERY faint line. cant see it in certain lights. dont know it its an evap though! xx

get yourself a decent one, there too sketchy the cheap ones like the opks, back it up with an early result one like cb or frer..... will be able to tell you 4 days before, so if your due af tomoz, now is the time chic, or just wait..... xxxx

yeah thats what i mean, do you live near a tesco or asda... they will pick it up clearly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->