advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

Im going to wait out tomorrow see if she comes. maybe just do another IC and then go get a FRER i think! or wait a few days first. gahh i dont know.
Now gotta tell OH aha! hes asked for me to tell him EVERYTHING! LOL xx

get yourself one tomoz..... yeah tell oh, keep him in the loop, whats your cm like hun? xx

Well normally after O im quite dry.
however this month, was dry after O for about 3 days then all of a sudden iv had nothing but Creamy Lotiony CM. Iv had tonnes of it. even OH has noticed. Feel wet all the time! Its vile xx

Well normally after O im quite dry.
however this month, was dry after O for about 3 days then all of a sudden iv had nothing but Creamy Lotiony CM. Iv had tonnes of it. even OH has noticed. Feel wet all the time! Its vile xx

:haha: i just showed oh mine lmao :haha: he went fuckin hell whats that.... its was like a long string of white thick gooo lmfao, i o'vd wed/thurs/fri.... more like thurs cos pain came weds night, smiley smiled, thurs peaked on the monitor and was in agony.... eased off fri, today feel like period pains :shrug: xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww hun i dont know aha!
Good luck anyway!
Im currently arguing with my OH so just burst into tears and not in the greatest of moods.
That lines there no matter how faint. So if i am then i dont need him been an ass! xx

Aww hun i dont know aha!
Good luck anyway!
Im currently arguing with my OH so just burst into tears and not in the greatest of moods.
That lines there no matter how faint. So if i am then i dont need him been an ass! xx

:thumbup: well said, he should stick by you, you know what your gonna do tomoz... get a decent test, do u usually get af morn/afternoon/night hun? xxxx:hugs:

Aww hun i dont know aha!
Good luck anyway!

:thumbup: well said, he should stick by you, you know what your gonna do tomoz... get a decent test, do u usually get af morn/afternoon/night hun? xxxx:hugs:

I wanted telling him to be special i just shouted it at him over a text! erm either middle of the night or early morning! xx

same as me, so she could come during tonight? if she doesnt ..... go and get a frer, hahahaa i'd probably do the same if he was in the pub hun xxx

aha i asked for five minutes thats it and i couldnt even get that!
ahaa im excited now, knowing my luck its an evap :( xx

Tweaked a pic and sent it OH its so hard to see because its faint but he said he can see it! so its def there! xx

I put the sticky thing on so you can see we're I'm talking about xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 8
and also was SMU and only held pee for 3.5 hours xx

yep i can see, get yourself a decent one hun, asap.... fingers are crossed for you, but all looks good hun xxxx

ahhhh :D
just done another two IC's and one is stark white
the other has a very faint line still
OH said its darker and thicker than before! which it is! xx

see..... you need to get 1, what time r ur shops open till tonight? do you have an emergency chemist?..... if that happenin, sure af is due tomoz hun? seems like it cant make its mind up, to even pick up a line, there is hormones in there, light or faint???? xxxxx

see..... you need to get 1, what time r ur shops open till tonight? do you have an emergency chemist?..... if that happenin, sure af is due tomoz hun? seems like it cant make its mind up, to even pick up a line, there is hormones in there, light or faint???? xxxxx

one was faint the other was there but really light but both had pink lines! 2/3 aint bad! yeahp due tomorrow! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->