advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

I just got your message Sarah!:haha:

That sounds so promising spanzee! have you tried to invert the pics of your test so you can see the lines better? =)

About 10-12 hours after your LH hormone is registered your egg will be released

I just got your message Sarah!:haha:

That sounds so promising spanzee! have you tried to invert the pics of your test so you can see the lines better? =)

:haha: welcome to my lets have a moan thread :haha: thanks for joining ;) xxx
yeah spanzee needs a decent pregnancy test.... the cheapies aren't great for 100% result,you need a cb or a frer innit chic? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

About 10-12 hours after your LH hormone is registered your egg will be released

:flower:
thanks hun, i'm on the monitor but the wednesday it was low ferility, so that evening around 8ish, i felt a twinge in my lower abdomen, so i did a cb smiley, i had a smile..... i was in agony all day thursday, oh and a peak on the monitor (i've never had a peak before) so do you think it sounds like i ov'd thursday??? friday, still had a twinge, but not like the thurs :shrug: my bmi is so low... :cry: drs said i wouldnt ovulate... so i guess theres no chance of it stickin, but hey i got a peak :happydance:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:wacko: ok so say i was 4dpo..... would my cm be thick and heavy and creamy??? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

two negative IC's This morning! no sign of AF though. :(
total of 3 faints yesterday - but they were later on in the day :S xx

two negative IC's This morning! no sign of AF though. :(
total of 3 faints yesterday - but they were later on in the day :S xx

:happydance: thats good, the witch aint shown up, how far are the shops hun? xxx:hugs:

Not too far but i NEED to get my work done first. Got a deadline tonight for an essay i havent finished yet! :( xx

Just dont know whats going on. i thought i was pregnant last night. Three faints one neg. I was like woo. the one test was obviously positive even though it was faint.
and then this morning has just crushed me! :'( xx

Just dont know whats going on. i thought i was pregnant last night. Three faints one neg. I was like woo. the one test was obviously positive even though it was faint.
and then this morning has just crushed me! :'( xx

ok, get your work done, but i really do think that you need a decent one, i've heard of women that have done the same... and it turned out they were pregnant! so its important to get an extra sensitive one hun xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks. its just so confusing. My tests yesterday told me IM PREGGO.
but this morning nothing :/ xx

Thanks. its just so confusing. My tests yesterday told me IM PREGGO.
but this morning nothing :/ xx

yeah thats why i dont like them, there too sketchy.... go and get a frer or cb hun xxxx:hugs: put your mind at rest.......

Oh is going to boots on his way home later :D xx

yeah, bless him i was like baby do me a favour and he was like sure.
aha i dont have to move :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->