Advice on tests on OPKs..

vonz

Mom to a boy and girl :)
Reaction score
Hi, will appreciate if someone can help shed some light on this:

I did a Ovulation test kit on the 6th marc abt evening time 745pm even tho I was spotting just brownish alittle (from the mc on 21st feb) and it was a negative with only ONE control line. I tested it again today at about noon and it was also negative, but there was TWO lines - the test line fainter than the control line. According to the instructions on the kit, it still does mean its negative as the test line is not darker or similar shade as the control line.

Now I am wondering, does this mean that I may be ovulating soon? Or does it not mean anything, seeing one line yesterday and two lines today?

hope someone can help me on this...thanks

Hi hun! :) It may not mean anything- I've gotten a line every single day since I Started using them last week.. mine are starting to get lighter though so I am thinking AF is coming. I would 100% keep testing as they may get darker for you and it may mean O is coming! It's hard to say @ this point if it means anything or not... the time of day you take them makes a difference too. Have you tested twice in a day yet?

I mean I've gotten 2 lines each time I've done the OPK's .. and they also btw are almost always darker in the afternoon over morning and night time testing.

I haven't started testing twice as I don't have enough OPKs now!:p only one left. I think I may get some from e nearby 7-11 first until e batch I ordered comes by the end of this week or next...:/ I'm really hoping that I will O... I've jus got A friend who told me that shes abt 4 weeks or 6 weeks prey. Sighhs:( holly... Super sad

I haven't started testing twice as I don't have enough OPKs now!:p only one left. I think I may get some from e nearby 7-11 first until e batch I ordered comes by the end of this week or next...:/ I'm really hoping that I will O... I've jus got A friend who told me that shes abt 4 weeks or 6 weeks prey. Sighhs:( holly... Super sad

I remember you saying you had ordered more. I would try and get some to hold you over if you can. OR- you can have a just "whatever" and relaxed approach for the 1st month and then be more on top if it next month?? I didn't think I would use OPK's @ all the 1st mo- I said I wouldn't :haha: BUT I do think it is helping me with seeing them get lighter and lighter... it would make sense that AF might be here soon.

((SIGH)) MORE BFP!'s ... we need some on HERE though! :)

My OPK usually always have a faint line.

I do find they get a bit darker when it is a day or so before ovulataion. I usualy do 2 a day, one before work and one in the evening when I get to cd10.. I usually ovulate at cd13. I might get 2 positives on the day usually only 1 though on that day so I could pottentially miss the positive test if it was not done 2x that day.

I have mine saved from the month I got pregnant... I wonder if I could get a clear picture of them to show... I will check tonight.

you are cd13 today and may get that positive... Dollar store has OPK's here in Canada maybe you can find a couple cheapies... if not BD anyway!!!! : )

Hugs to you too!!! I am in the same boat. I mc on jan 31 2011..: (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"