advice please!!!! bleeding :(

cfenn

mum to Theo & a bubble :)
Reaction score
Hi guys

after the most sleepless night im desperate for any advice or to see if anyone has suffered anything similar????

im 7+2 and last night just before bed went to the toilet and found some blood - not at all clotty but more like normal clear discharge with red blood. Not alot of it either. hardly slept at all and this morning checked again and there is still some blood. It is more red than brown but there are no clots (fingers crossed)

im gonna try and get a docs app today but any ideas anyone??? is this normal or should i be worried???? i didnt have any bleeding with my last pregnancy

any thoughts good or bad welcomed xx

Hope that everything is alright. Whenever I had bleeding I always m/c'd, but I have also heard that some women have bleeding during pregnancy,too, so really, you just have to get checked out. :hugs:

hi cfenn,
sorry to hear you had such a bad night. I too had bleeding at 6ish weeks and 10 weeks, only very slight, but the first time round I didn't mess about and went to A&E at 10pm! I knew that I wasn't going to get any sleep, and I wanted to be sure, so just sorted it straightaway. Everything turned out to be fine luckily. They took some blood tests and took ny blood pressure, nothing wrong there, so they referred me to the EPU the next morning, where I got my first scan. Doctors however didn't even give me a reason for the bleeding! Mine was bright, clear red blood too.

So I say if your really worried, there's no harm in getting it checked out, just to ease your mind. x

Hi... I have bled nearly all the way through this 1st tri and everything seems fine - I had a scan at 9+5 and the baby was waving his/her arms and legs.

If I were you I would phone the EPAU rather than the Docs (if you are in the UK)...they should scan you.

Good luck - I'm sure all will be fine. xx

Both times I have bled have ended in m/c, BUT the number of women on here who have bleeds in their pregnancies and go on to be ok is unreal. I always assumed bleeding = m/c, but this site has really opened my eyes.
There are lots of reasons you could be bleeding, and some women never get an answer as to why they bled!

I would definitely go to your GP, as a scan is the best way to see what is going on either way.

FX'd for you xx

I started bleeding on and off at 6+3. I had a scan at 7+ 3 and they saw a heartbeat. I am still bleeding at nearly 10 weeks so I have another scan tomorrow. Will keep you updated. Try not to worry as if it light it should be ok. Try and get a scan so you can relax again.

Hope you got on ok hun xx fingers crossed for you xx

thanks guys!

just to update you....i spoke to my midwife and she arranged an early scan for me - had everything crossed on the way to the hosp as bleeding was still very light and no clots, however on arriving at the hosp i nipped to the loo and had a huge clot. kinda knew what was happening then, and unfortunately the scan confirmed m/c. had a blood test to be sure and found that my levels were very low - just within the pregnancy range which the midwife put down to the fact i was m/c.

so thats that i guess until next time...chin up and all that and fingers crossed for next time. good luck to you all and thanks for all your kind words and advice xxx

thanks guys!

just to update you....i spoke to my midwife and she arranged an early scan for me - had everything crossed on the way to the hosp as bleeding was still very light and no clots, however on arriving at the hosp i nipped to the loo and had a huge clot. kinda knew what was happening then, and unfortunately the scan confirmed m/c. had a blood test to be sure and found that my levels were very low - just within the pregnancy range which the midwife put down to the fact i was m/c.

so thats that i guess until next time...chin up and all that and fingers crossed for next time. good luck to you all and thanks for all your kind words and advice xxx

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear that. big :hugs: to you

xxx

i was bleeding in my first pregnancy and i was around 7 weeks but got the scan on the day going to hospital and we saw a heartbeat they told me it's comment for some women bleed during first trimester so everything will be ok for you don't worry, also got red blood so it's normal in my case now i have a healthly almost 4 years old son.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok and that you come back soon. xx

So sorry hun :hugs: Hope to you see you here again soon x

I'm so sorry for your sad news. Take care, be strong. See you back here soon.

Big hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->