Advice please girls just to warn may have suffered a miscarriage!!

LucyJ

Mummy to Benjamin xx
Reaction score
Right so quick recep on my situation at 12 week scan on 29th March found out my baby had died at 10 weeks had an erpc on the 31st March. Got my first period after mmc on the 1st May had some slight spotting last week. My husband and I have been trying again to get pregnant had wondered whether I was or whether it was just wishful thinking reading to much into symptoms. Okay so last night I started bleeding like I have never experienced before I was flooding had blood pouring out of me sorry ITMI. My husband called an ambulance as I couldn't leave the toliet due to the blood lose. Passed out on paramedics my blood pressure had drop very low they put a thingy in my arm (sorry cant think of what its called) to get some fluids into me. Off i went in ambulance paramedic thought I was probably having an early miscarriage my period would be due this weekend. Hospital dr said it was probably just a period I have never bleed like that before and Ive been having periods since I was 13 (and I'll be 30 this year). Also I was in horrific pain. I'm just not sure what to think the dr was very unhelpful didn't say much or ask me much. Didn't see anyone from gyne or anything like that.

I guess what I'm asking is has anyone expereinced anything like this? I was so scared as was my husband and it was his birthday not a nice end to the day for him. Bleeding has eased off just light bleeding and pain is getting slightly better but hurts when I move.

i cant give much advice hun, but didnt want to read and run :hugs: x

me too, sorry you went through that, hope you get some answers x

A friend of mine had that but a few days after her procedure and before first AF... Ive head a few friends go through D&C but none of them have had anything like this before...

I've never experienced that either but I did want to say that maybe you should get a scan in case they missed anything in the erpc ? Retained tissue can cause heavy bleeding and pain.

Good luck, I hope you feel better.

Hi, you poor thing, I would deff go back to the drs and ask for furtnher test/investigation, as it doesn't sound right, you deff don't want it happening again. I hope you are feeling better x

Hi Hun.

So sorry for your loss. I had very similar symptoms to you when I had my second miscarriage. I didn't know I was pregnant at the time because it was a few days before my period was due. When I phoned the doctor, she suspected it was another miscarriage and told me to take a test. It came back positive, even though I was miscarrying at the time.
I would suggest that you take a test tomorrow morning, just to know either way. However, no matter if it comes back positive or negative I would make an appointment with your gp asap to make them aware of the situation.

Hope this helps darling. Keep us posted.

All the best xox

hey thanks for replys. I have got a dr appointments for tomorrow with a very kind dr who isn't my dr but I saw after I had the mmc so thought it would be good to see the same dr. I'm hoping they will do further tests as want to know whats going on especially as I want to be pregnant again and have a successful pregnancy. have to say I am a bit scared somthing is wrong with me and equally the thought that I've had an early miscarriage is just heartbraking :cry: need some answers!

good luck hun :hugs: i hope you get some definate answers xxxx

Thanks, I've managed to get an appointment tomorrow. Not entirely sure what I should ask them to do, want answers and dont want to be dismissed need to know what is going on with my body and if it was a odd period or an early miscarriage! Ahhh just as I think I'm getting of top of life and feeling more positive something comes along to smack you in the face!!

I myself have never had bleeding like that but the fact the hospital did not really doing anything to me sounds bad especially with enough bleeding to make you pass out that is not good one bit. I hope that your actual doctors can figure out what happened or whats goin on hun GL :hugs:

Dr was lovely and shocked that I was just sent home!! I've to go in next week to have full blood work done they are going to check my hcg levels as well to see if it was an early miscarriage. Have been told to take it easy, to eat red meat and see how I am. I'm still bleeding and in pain she reassured me that it wasn't anything nasty in my womb but guess we will see what the blood work says. Just as things were getting back to normal whatever that was and I was starting to feel positive about getting pregnant again and the future. Feel crappy today and sad :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->