Advice please ladies :-/ negative tests

Elibec1976

Reaction score
Firstly i just want to say hello, I have been lurking on the boards for a while hoping to find some answers to why I feel the way I do.

I have been having a lot of pregnancy related symptoms which include
Tiredness a lot more than usual, usually hit the wall about 4pm
Bloating of my stomach, constant lower back ache, and aches in my abdomen....lots of twinges and pulling sensations going on.
Random headaches, that come on suddenly and are booming!
Breast tenderness....I have also developed a lot of white spots all around my Areola, and they are very veiny.
Constantly feeling nauseous, but hungry at the same time? Not actually been sick but have had to run to the bathroom a few times.
My stomach feels hard, and my hip shapehas changed slightly, ( usually got a bit of a muffin top but has smoothed out)
I have also developed a brown line on my stomach form my pubic bone towards my belly button?

To me all this seems like pregnancy, I have done 5 tests over the last 10 weeks all negative, The doctor said he has never seen a linea negra? on someone who is not pregnant before and requested bloods, which have also come back negative. I was also checked for a UTI... negative. I have had 2 extremely light periods over the last 2 moths that are nothing like my normal ones at all. I am completely confused!!! Or has my body gone nuts on me :/

Just want to know if anyone experienced this before? I feel pregnant but my tests are telling me otherwise.

How late is AF? I too have been having many of the same symptoms as you, and gotten only bfn. I'm now 2 weeks late, and I feel pregnant. I'm scheduled to see the dr. On Friday to hopefully get some answers. I have heard stories of hpt not working for some women...occasionally even through the whole pregnancy. Has your dr. considered doing an ultra sound?

Thanks for your reply, :) I have been having AF....but very very light. I am going back to see my dr this week as I am still feeling the same. Line has got darker on my abdomen, and loads more white spots on Areola. I just don't know what's going on with my body :/

I agree. I would defo request an ultrasound for peace of mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->