Advice please ladies

keeppositive

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm ntnp but if I was pregnant I would be over the moon because i'm worried about having children as I only have one ovary. But anyway, I am due my period today but no sign, I know, no big deal. Usually I am extremely crampy two/three days before it is due but I have not been. The past week and a half or so I have so unbelieveably emotional, more than I have ever been, it was just so strange for me. About a week ago I start having bad cramp like pains in my tummy and my lower back was extremely sore. I have also noticed the past week a lot more clear discharge, again something which I have not noticed before and I have such a HUGE appetite past two weeks or so, I mean HUGE. I have also noticed I am needing to pee more frequently. I have had bfn's and it always makes me so sad :( because myself and my partner would love if I was pregnant. Just want to see what you's think.

Thanks Ladies x

I would say talk to your dr and tell him/her about what has been happening and how you've been feeling and if anything give a few days and test again. Maybe it was too early to test before. I was probably no help and if not I'm sorry.

No you were a great help thank you so much. I haven't tested this time around, im 2/3 days late so i'm just waiting. I'm afraid to test in fear of it being a bfn :(. Thanks for your advice :) x

I definitely know that feeling of not wanting to test this time around out of fear for a bfn. I too should probably test but I'm way too scared because I know I'll get my hopes up and could have a possible bfn for a result. Just trying to keep my head up and stay as positive as I can.

Thats all we can do. I completely understand how you feel. It's so disheartening when you hope for a bfp and it's not there. Sometimes get the feeling it just not going to happen. But keep smiling and trying :)

I can understand your anxiety over this. But everything that I have read the first day of af is supposed to be the best time to test. I couldn't stand waiting myself. I am so impatient right now and I still have 7 days to wait! Good luck and sending Stick vibes to the both of you!! <3

Hi :). I just don't know now, period still not here, very bad back pain and pains in tummy and feeling completely exhausted. neg test today, yet no period :( hmph. Good luck with your test :) baby dust to you's x

I'm out this month. AF showed yesterday :( oh well guess there's always next time.

Aw no :( so crap when that happens, i understand how you feel, it's very upsetting :(. Hopefully next time you will get that much wanted bfp. Mine still hasn't come but got another bfn this morning :( sigh

think i got my period, woke up in very bad pain and when i wiped there was blood,bright in colour and not heavy. been having light bleeeding all day, i usually have a very heavy flow. But i went to the bathroom again and when i wiped there was something on the tissue, i usually get little clots but it wasn't like a clot, very small, size of half your thumbnail id say and it pink??this normal?not like a clot at all

think i got my period, woke up in very bad pain and when i wiped there was blood,bright in colour and not heavy. been having light bleeeding all day, i usually have a very heavy flow. But i went to the bathroom again and when i wiped there was something on the tissue, i usually get little clots but it wasn't like a clot, very small, size of half your thumbnail id say and it pink??this normal?not like a clot at all

I am not a Doc but it could have been the embryo. IF you saved it you could take it in to a Doc and find out. If it was it obviously not a healthy one, so best to try for again!! I am very sorry.... All the best to you. :hugs::kiss:

I had something similar during my first pregnancy. About 12 weeks I past a large clot, between the size of a golf or tennis ball. I didn't have much pain or bleeding so they just said to relax, and to try again next month. 4 weeks later I was still pregnant..... they said I may have passed a twin. There is always hope!! <3

When I was pregnant with what turned out to be twins, I had a negative pregnancy test several days after my period was due. It wasn't until almost a week after my period was due that the test turned positive.

When I was pregnant with what turned out to be twins, I had a negative pregnancy test several days after my period was due. It wasn't until almost a week after my period was due that the test turned positive.

I remember that happening to me once too... I just don't remember which one it was LOL. Good luck ladies!! :dust:

It was almost tissue like? last night i was in agony, couldn't sleep i was in so much pain and bled a lot :( don't think you could be pregnant and bleed that much? girls you's are great thank you all so much for your help. I wish the very best to you all

It was almost tissue like? last night i was in agony, couldn't sleep i was in so much pain and bled a lot :( don't think you could be pregnant and bleed that much? girls you's are great thank you all so much for your help. I wish the very best to you all

To be honest I was so scared that I didn't go into it to see if there was anything under the purple clot. The nurse said you don't normally pass anything during the pregnancy unless it was a unviable pregnancy. And the only reason I didn't continue to bleed like you was because I was still pregnant. I am sorry for your loss:hugs::hugs::hugs::hug:<3

do you's think it could have been a miscarriage? there was nothing distinctive to see in it, just pink tissue kinda thing and bled very heavy, still am :( the agony has gone tho

do you's think it could have been a miscarriage? there was nothing distinctive to see in it, just pink tissue kinda thing and bled very heavy, still am :( the agony has gone tho

It could have been yes. Something must have gone wrong :nope: for it to do that. I am glad that you are feeling a bit better.

We can do this new cycle together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->