Advice please ladies...

ameeann

Reaction score
I have a sharp stabbing pain in my left side, close to my hip above c section scar... Anyway, I get this pain in all my pregnancies, I however don't remember it being thus consistent or obvious! Each pregnancy I've had an early scan to rule out ectopic... At what point do I decide as to whether to ride it out and hope its like the others... Or go get checked out?
I don't want to be the boy who cried wolf, or waste anybody time!

I only get sharp pains lower on each side for a couple seconds each time. Either from turning too fast of getting up too fast. The hurt pretty bad, but they aren’t constant. I would call the doc If the pain was continuous and not going away. Hope you feel better.

Thank you! I suppose just because it's been nothing with the others doesn't mean it's nothing this time! I'll give epu a ring in the morning xx

Definitely better to get checked and have it be nothing than to not get checked and have it be something. Better safe than sorry! Hope it’s nothing!

So I went for a scan this morning it's not ectopic which is good, there was a live fetus with a hb but there was also quite a big (in comparison to the sac) blood clot in my uterus... I've been told that I basically just have to wait it out, see how things pan out and go for another scan in two weeks :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->