Advice please on Holiday to America/Florida

I've been to Orlando 8 times, absolutely LOVE IT!!! the biggest advice i can give you is not to just stick to disney- yeah its great but Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Busch Gardens are sooooooooo much better!!! (well they are if you like rollercoasters!) and make sure you go to all the disney water parks!! and the second piece of advice is, for breakfast go to Ponderosa. It's basically an all-you-can-eat buffet for breakfast, and if you stuff your faces, you won't need to eat again until dinner! Because you aren't allowed to bring food into the parks, and all the food in them is SOOOO expensive!!

We're going in 3 months, and this time we're upgrading to Port Orleans Riverside.

We're going in 3 months and staying at POR too!!! :thumbup: What date are you flying? Are u on the dibb?

We're going from the 3rd to 17th December. You? No, I tend to stick to the forums at WDWMagic (I have like 6 posts, so I can't really say I frequent it) Although have seen that forum.

16th November- 1st December for us :) x x

Don't go in August!! LOL we did and it was soooo hot and humid all the time there. I loved it but if you don't like it extremely hot I wouldn't advise it.

I've been 3 times and all have been great. Once was Mid-range disney hotel, once in one of the top disney hotels and once in a cheap international drive hotel. All were fantastic holidays xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->