ADVICE please on opk

wanting2bmum

wanting to be a mummy !
Reaction score
hi all, ive been ttc for 3 and half years, and i have started opk again this week, i stopped previously disheartend by the fact i never got a possitive, so i decided this time id do it everyday regardless and on cd 19 this is the first/strongest line ive seen, is this possitive ? or is it indicating a nearly possitive, i would really appriciate some advice please

xxx

Attachments

• cd19.jpg
    cd19.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 9
I would say almost positive but not completely. However, the ICs can be inaccurate and so when I get a test like yours I normally do a digi to confirm whether +ve or -ve. Also, get BDing just in case. Fingers crossed you are ovualting! Good luck x

sorry to be dim but whats I'CS ?? i hope OV is near, in 3 years ive never had a possitive, well no storng lines, ive resently lost 80lbs and my cycles are becoming more normal, i know i have alot of recovery time, but hoped i would start seeing a definate trend soon, ive never tried a digi, arent they really expensive ? x

Sorry ICs are internet cheapie tests or even the cheapie tests from the pound shops. Yours looks like the cheap tests I use? The digital ones are expensive but you get quite a few in a pack and normally I use the cheapies and then get a positive digital so only use 1 or 2 digi tests a month so one box lasts a few months if you know what I mean? lol. The digi ones give you either a smiley face or just a clear circle so no mistaking the result and I really like them! Well done on the weight loss thats amazing and it may be that now you have lost all this weight your body is ovulating! My fingers are crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->