Advice please - opk's giving me different results

munchie82

Reaction score
I'm currently trying for no.2, 8 yrs after my son, so I'm abit out of touch with this ttc malarky:wacko:

Anyway i bought a clear-blue advanced ovulation kit and started using it on cd 11, it was negative, and again on cd12. Cd13 it went straight to a solid smiley no flashing.

I know you don't need to test again after getting the smiley but I'm a POAS addict:blush: and I wasn't having any other of my usual ovulation symptoms such as EWCM.

I had lots of tests left over from a regular clear- blue digital ovulation kit from ttc a few months ago. Anyway what I'm trying to say is that I have had solid smiley faces on both test for about 8 days now , for the last few days Ive had EWCM and cramps. Cramps have gone now and so has EWCM , so just to make sure I'd ovulated (cos quite honestly we've DTD everyday since cd11 and we're knackered) I used a superdrug ovulation test this morning and the test line was much darker than the control, so I thought I'd back that up with my clear-blue digital and that was negative. I don't know whats going on. I don't understand why one test is saying neg and the other positive.

Maybe this is my punishment for peeing on too many sticks:shrug:

Thanks in advance for help and hope this made sense!xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"