Advice please please please

Ilovemysoldier

Reaction score
Ok this might be a bit like TMI here but last night this really strange thing happened. LIQUID LEAKED FROM MY NIPPLE!! What the hell is going on? Ive been researching but theres every website it could be something different! I doing think ive got an infection. It wasnt alot of liquid but enough! It was like a milky/cloudy colour. It hasnt happened since last night but today my boobs are KILLING me.
Hormones maybe? Or somewhere said cancer! But another website said pregnancy but this usually doesnt happen til the second trimester and all my HPT have been negative.
Please please please i need some advice from real people!!
xx

Oh hun I really don't know but I would definitely go to your doctor. :hugs:

I have never had that but maybe you should go and see your doctor for piece of mind.
Good luck

xx:hug:

Hey hon - I'm sure everything is fine. I would speak to my GP - or call the NHS helpline. Good luck hon. xx :hugs:

i would defo go to your Dr.........at least that will be peace of mind for you , good luck x

I'd at least call. I cant remember what it was exactly (I believe a blocked sweat gland) my mom had and it turned into a lump in her breast which caused it to leak. They of course did all kinds of testing to rule out cancer and it ended up being nothing she just had to massage the area with a warm cloth until the lump was gone.

Ok this might be a bit like TMI here but last night this really strange thing happened. LIQUID LEAKED FROM MY NIPPLE!! What the hell is going on? Ive been researching but theres every website it could be something different! I doing think ive got an infection. It wasnt alot of liquid but enough! It was like a milky/cloudy colour. It hasnt happened since last night but today my boobs are KILLING me.
Hormones maybe? Or somewhere said cancer! But another website said pregnancy but this usually doesnt happen til the second trimester and all my HPT have been negative.
Please please please i need some advice from real people!!
xx

MY first pregnancy never showed up at all on urine tests took a blood test at 25 wks I would go docs xxx

Definitely talk to your doc as soon as you can... but don't freak too much in the meantime. I have actually had the same thing off and on (more on, honestly) for years. TMI -- hehe -- doesn't happen spontaneously very often (almost never) but if I start at the outside of my bb and rub firmly toward the nipple, I often end up with discharge. :blush: A doc taught me that right after I noticed the discharge the first time. It varies in amount with the phase I am at in my c.

When they first hear about, docs tend to freak and want to do all sorts of tests... but all come back normal. I've had my prolactin checked several times (sometimes nipple discharge can mean a tumor on the pituatary gland), but that's always normal. They've even taken samples and looked under the microscope at it... all normal (just like thin milk). After 7 years of on and off testing, no doc has ever been able to find anything wrong. They all eventually chuck it up to a random, but "normal" thing for me. I'd like to think that my bbs are excited about a :bfp: and have been telling me for years, they are ready to go! :rofl:
More than likely, it is no big deal for you either, but certainly get it checked! :hugs:

Thank you everyone for the advice. Im going to make a doctors appointment to be on the safe side.
I have read that it is normal for this to sometimes happen so im freaking out less! Ive also had a word with my mum which has helped. She said do another pregnancy test and make an appointment. Thats what ill do.
Thanks for your replies everyone i REALLY appreciate it. I was so worried!
Will keep everyone updated
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"