Advice Please-Sorry Its Been Asked Before !!

Lisa83

Reaction score
Im 28 + 4 with baby number 4 & I think I may have lost some of my plug ...

Im not having any pain, or any more discomfort than usual ..

There was no blood whatsoever ... Was just like a yellowy jelly ..

Im pretty sure that things are fine .. But would u advise me to ring and double check with hospital .. Or is this common ??

Thanks in advance for taking time to reply :flower: xx

I have no idea about this, but I would say if you are in any doubt or feeling that there is something wrong then contact the hospital just in case....at least that way you can stop worrying!

Hope everything goes ok xx

I'd say that you should ring the hospital and ask. I think I remember hearing the last time I was pregnant that the plug can renew and that it is common enough that bits can be lost and it regrows. But I still think you should ring the hospital to make sure all is well

If you are unsure then it wouldn't hurt to make a phone call. Also, maybe post and ask in the third trimester as some of the women further on may have a bit more experience. X

The mucus plug can regenerate itself. So as long as you arent dilating and/or effacing, you should be okay!

Thank you ladies .. I had ment to post this in 3rd Tri .. Baby brain made me post here first :roll:

I'm going to wait n see if I loose any more etc or if I have any pain r bleeding I will of corse ring right away xxx

You're welcome! :laugh2: my baby brain is really bad these days also! Plus mommy brain on top of it! :dohh:

I lost some of mine a week or two ago and there was a little speck of blood. (The piece was about the size of finger in length and width..) I called my Ob\gyn just in case but they said as long as there was no cramping or actual spotting then it would be fine and regenerate itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->