Advice please. X

Sunny.X

Reaction score
Hi ladies, some of you may remember me, soem may not. Everyone I used to know I can't find anywhere! I can only assume it's because they've finally all fell pregnant and moved forums :winkwink:

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I'm 17DPO, I'm 3 days late. I have a regular 28 day cycle... So I was due Monday! I've took a CBD & that was negative. I've took 3 standard Co op brand tests, and on all three I can see something. It would be pointless me taking a picture because it's that faint you I don't even think a camera could pick it up, but there is definitely something. I've booked a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning, hopefully they'll do me a blood test. So fingers crossed

My concern is, because I am 17DPO if I was pregnant shouldn't my HGC levels be high enough to at least see more of a line, even if it was faint!?

Thanks, ladies. Good luck to you all. X

Hi Sunny. Are you temping? If not, maybe you are in fact preggers but O'd later than you think you did so your hCG isn't quite high enough for HPT's just yet? GL with your blood test!

The clear blue digitals aren't sensitive Hun but if u see a line then that's sounds promising good luck with the blood test.xxx

Thanks for the replies, ladies.

Sweetpotato- No, babe. Don't temp. I actually stop TTC because it was too stressful as I've been trying for 3years and exhausted every helpful tool to use. Low and behold two months after I stop, I'm in the second month and 3 days late. So I don't even know when I ovulated either as I don't track it anymore.

Mummy4kids- Yes, very annoyed I spent £10.00 on one just to find out after I'd done in that they wasn't the recommended ones to use ha ha. I've just ordered some FRERS will give them a shot.

Thanks, ladies and good luck with your journeys xxxx

Completely understand about the TTC becoming too much and stepping away to maintain sanity Sunny! I've only just gone NTNP this cycle after taking a break myself for a few cycles while I continue to work on my hormonal issues. With all that going on, trying to figure out this secondary infertility bit, and two b2b m/c's over the last year+ trying, yeeeeeah, TTC sucks :devil: . Come back and let us know how things turn out!

Hey Sunny I do rememeber you though!!

We haven't fell pregnant yet but thinking I am now with all these symptoms I'm having! I'll be testing in 7 days! This wait :wacko:

This is sounding soo promising for you! Have you taken a first response test??

I remember you sunny! I'm now in first tri as recently got my bfp but still come back to ttc boards too :) I really hope this is your bfp! Keep us posted! Oh and I agree with the others - 17 dpo could easily be 12 or 13 dpo - I was ovulating on cd19 and had no idea it was that late until I got my cbfm so it's definitely possible!

Lots of luck to you xx

I remember you sunny! I'm now in first tri as recently got my bfp but still come back to ttc boards too :) I really hope this is your bfp! Keep us posted! Oh and I agree with the others - 17 dpo could easily be 12 or 13 dpo - I was ovulating on cd19 and had no idea it was that late until I got my cbfm so it's definitely possible!

Lots of luck to you xx

Oh wow babe, CONGRATULATIONS! :dust: I hope you have a lovely pregnancy journey. I hope so, that wouldn't delay my period though would it? I'm now 5 days late. Doctors will NOT give me a blood test as it's too expensive for them! So going to the doctors got my no where, I orderd 10 miu/ml pregnancy test, they should be here today so I test again (I haven't tested since I wrote this post). Xxx

Hey Sunny I do rememeber you though!!

We haven't fell pregnant yet but thinking I am now with all these symptoms I'm having! I'll be testing in 7 days! This wait :wacko:

This is sounding soo promising for you! Have you taken a first response test??

Wow.. My fingers are tightly crossed for you Rusty, I really hope this is your month! Sounds good to me :happydance:

Yeah, I tried a first response on Tuesday I think? Negative. Xxx

Hi Sunny,

I never got more than a squint-under-a-bright-light-and-maybe-theres-a-line kind of line on all the tests I did in the first six weeks of my pregnancy! So maybe it is a bfp for you?? Seriously, the line was less than gardly visible.

Loads of luck for you hun xxx

Im still here sunny!! Not had my BFP yet but i think it will be a few years before i do!! (doc said so too, boo!)
whats the latest?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->