Advice please!! :(

laurajade__x

Reaction score
I know this is in the wrong thread but more people come on to this that the one it's suitable for so hopefully get more replies!

Me and my baby's dad have split up but we still live together, my baby is 3 weeks old.. However I feel he should do more.. He goes out most days and nights and when I ask him to stay in and help he just says I'm not the boss of him an he don't want me all this.. He just says to get somebody else to look after her If I'm struggling.. How many days/nights would you say is acceptable to go out.. He's unemployed.. He would rater stay in a few hours in day then go out about 4 till 12ish midnight which is when I need most help cause I'm knackerd by end of day aswell as trying to maintain a clean house ect! I dot know how single mums do it I really don't! He's a brilliant dad when he is helping with my lg but he just seems to think cause he's young he has to love his life and cause e has a baby doesn't mean it has to stop... Sorry for rambling on I just feel its wrong how he behaves.. He is 20

Don't take it, honestly! I had the same problem with my partner, who decided to leave me in our flat on my own heavily pregnant most nights while he went out and drunk our money with his mates! For me to then find messages on his phone telling another girl how he's going to leave me!

Get some support from your family. You need some comfort especially after just having your baby, :hugs: sit down and talk with him, he brought a life into this world too, not just you! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->