Advice please

Pinkamena

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new and need some advice.

I last Dtd 10 days ago. It was the last day of my period. Today my cervical mucus is brown and I'm having slight cramps.

Has anyone had this? Do you think it could be implantation?

Thank you.

Hi Pinkamena, welcome! I'm new here too as of a couple of days ago...

Do you know when you ovulated? Or what cycle day your period ended?

I would imagine that unless you ovulated early or had a long period, DTD on the last day of your period might not have caught ovulation? But i guess not impossible.

Do you normally get spotting mid cycle?

xxx

I have no idea about cycle days or anything. Just never had the brown stuff before which is what caused me to ask xx

It is unlikely you ovulated the last day of your period (~cd 5). Follicular phases are usually much longer than that - even if the sperm survived in your body for a few days it is still unlikely that you ovulated around cd 8.

If you are roughly cd 15 today then it makes more sense that you are ovulating and the brown is ovulation spotting. Some people spot after a really strong ovulation.

I am guessing with average numbers since you didn't say what cd the last day if your period was. If your period lasted for say 7 days and you had sex that day then there is a greater chance of conception happening.

Sorry I'm new to all this. Yeah period lasts 7 days. So does that mean there's a chance? X

I would think unlikely Pinkamena... sounds like the spotting has happened for you around CD17, so I agree with knobby that it more likely to be ovulation rather than implantation. How long are your cycles usually? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->