Advice please

weewdy

Reaction score
This is my first month on really ttc number 2. This is my 14dpo and i am nearly 2 days later than i expected. My last 5 cycles were 28,27,30,28,30. I had one 65 day cycle around a year ago before i lost weight.

So for the last 14 days i have had mild cramping, slight sick feeling but i think thats in my head and extremely sore boobs. Today i have been having stabbing pains in my left side of my belly, which is quite sore. Also i normally spot brown mucus a few days before my af and this cycle i havent.

So i took a cheap amazon test yesterday and it was negative. Same again today. They are the amazon early response tests. So do i take another more expensive one or am i out this month.

You might have ovulated later than usual (or with the pain in your left side that you describe, you could be ovulating now). You're not really out until the hag shows up. Good luck!

Yes by the look of your cycle dates it seems that you ovulate late some times. So this could be one of those times. Sometimes stress etc causes ovulation to happen late. So if you ovulate late, AF will be late. My average cds are 28, so if im after that then i ovulated late. I dont always go by the symptoms as our brains are really good in fooling us. If deep down inside we want a baby, then our brains take advantage and throw psuedo symptoms at us that feel so real. It happened a couple months to me and i swore i must have been preggers but wasnt :(

I know i probably ovulated late but ive never apart from that once had a cycle longer than 30 days. Its now day 33 and still no symptoms.

Give it a couple more days then test again. Every womens body is different. i got a positive on cd 23 my af was not even due. As your af is not regular it may just be another long cycle. Have u been to the drs to see if you can regulate your cycles somehow?

Yes she told me to lose weight which i did and apart from that once they have always been between 27 and 30 days. I will give it a few more days.

Yeah our bodies can be frustrating at times...you wish there was a looking glass to peak through to see what is going on :) Hopefully something good happens for you. Some times if for some reason you have been stressed more than usual it will push it farther ahead than you would expect. Most times we may not feel stressed, but the thoughts of ttc and it taking a while can cause you to be stressed and not even know it. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Ya give it a few more days. This happened to me last month. It was my first month ttc #2 and I was 4 days late. I am usually exactly 30 days. I think it's from ttc stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->