Advice, please!

countessbump

Reaction score
Hi - I'm a new poster, please be kind!

I'm at 30 weeks, 1st baby, and have a slightly embarrassing :oops: question.....

I have been expecting my boobs to get bigger and they haven't - should I be worried?

No i don't think so. Mine never really much bigger until right near the end or once my milk comes in after!

Are your boobs sore hun? Mines have got a tiny bit bigger but they're more sore than anything else hun. Im sure everything will be perfect. good luck xx

Nope, they were a little bit early on, but not now; I look SOOOOOO flat-chested compared to my bump..... I've had people ask if I'm having twins when they hear my due date, (I'm not). I just smile sweetly and say 'No, I'm just fat."

))))pear-shaped((((( pre-pregnancy..... kangaroo-shaped now....

Some peoples will and others wont. I have grown about a size different so far but I think that's as big as these puppies can get lol

I'm only a b cup, still in my 'old' bras, if they dont' get bigger soon, I may not be wearing a bra home from the hossie...... can't get nursing ones if I don't know what size to get/guess at. Might be nice to have cleavage for once!

Mine were sore and swollen at the very beginning but now they are back to normal. Not to worry- they will plump up when baby comes!

No honey, mine went up a cup size in the first few weeks I was pregnant but since then they haven't done a thing - guess everyone's different!

LOl with my first my boobs didn't seem to grow until just before had ds, and got huge after he was born! this time, they've started to grow very early on but at a slow adjustable rate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->