advice pls anyone

heva510

mum of 6 (twin angels)
Reaction score
weds i had scan where they told me i was ovulating today i have started bleeding bright red blood sorry tmi is this my AF or could it still be bits of clot i had left in womb sorry its all confusing me because if i ovulated weds i thought it mite b to soon for AF and how can u possibly get pregnant heather

When did you stop bleeding after D&C? I have heard alot on here that it is only AF if you have had 20 bleed free days, but im not sure, i had 18 bleed free days and i took that as my AF but im not sure. It sounds like it is AF but then it also sounds to soon after ovulation. I'm really sorry i cant offer any good advice :hugs: maybe just wait and see how long the bleeding lasts?

i think the most bleed free days i have had after D & c is about 3 cos i have been bleeding small amounts on and off since i can go 2 days without then it starts, but this seems to b different to bleeding i have had i ain't got a clue myself and can't find anything that suggests its AF cos it to close to ovulation

Not really sure hun, if youve not really had a period of time without bleeding, maybe you could get along to doctor tomorrow and just ask if they have a clue whats going on?

its just getting me down a bit cos weds when midwife did scan and said i was ovulating i thought my body was back to normal

I know its hard, just wanting everything to return to normal to try again...and the wait is agony :hugs:, i hope things start to seem clearer and get better soon hun, all i can sugest is going to doc, but if youve not had any bleed free period then i wouldnt think it was AF, and i ovulated before first AF but i was still bleeding from D&C, everyone is differant but i suppose it doesnt sound like AF. x

I don't know about you, but when I had my scan it was internal and actually caused me to start bleeding again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->