Advice plz in regards telling my mum

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Well yes I am 27 and married with 3 children so telling my my mum shouldnt be hard:rofl: But i was hospitalised for 8 wks plus in and out of hospital with my youngest child and she made me promise never again ...which at the time was easy to say as I was so ill ...But i spoke to doctor b4 conceiving and they seem to think I am a lot healthier then last time i concieved so all should be good ....I dont even know how to start the topic or anything ...I dont see much of her at the moment so I dont know wether to invite her for lunch and tell her face to face or just ring I know its prob my hormones makin me so stressy over this any advice would be great xxx​

since you have 3 children already id just say to her "so what do you think pink or blue for the nusery(sp?)" and then see what she says lol

I was scared to tell my mom also and im 32 ,lol I just told my dh I cant keep hiding this big belly forever and I would tell her by thanksgiving , well last week he called her and told her without me knowing , he told her she better be nice to me about it , and she has been so its not as bad as I thought , she actually seems kinda happy . I also have a bad history of preterm labor and I think it freaks her out . so my advice is have your dh tell her , lol good luck :hug:

I was scared my parents would have freaked. I am 28 and have three little girls . 7, 4 and almost 2. When I told them they actually looked like they were happy and going to cry. My mom told a bunch of people. I really honestly thought they wouldn't be happy

since you have 3 children already id just say to her "so what do you think pink or blue for the nusery(sp?)" and then see what she says lol

i think this a good idea... call her and say it she will worry knowing your history but i am sure she'll be happy.... they always surprise us when we least expect!!!

Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->