advice - trying for a baby

lillysmam

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this site. I have a daughter aged 3. Haven't been on the pill since then.
We have recently started to try for another but I'm just looking for some advice on timing etc.
My last period started 24/25th Dec. We did have sex on 2nd Jan morning and afternoon. I did experience camps on 3rd Jan which seem to be my usual ovulation pain. I've never tried tests so not sure how accurate they are.
I tried one on sat and the line was quite thick, the past 2 days it has been faint.
Does this mean I was ovulating at the time we had sex? Or is that rather early given that it was only day 8/9 of my cycle. Not sure if it makey much differencephalitis but my period only lasts 3 days too.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

cd8/9 is quite early to ovulate, its usually more like cd14/15
ovulation tests are only positive if the test line is darker in colour than the control line
this is the waiting to try forum, you may have more luck on the trying to conceive forum
hope this helps, good luck :flower:

Hi all,

I'm new to this site. I have a daughter aged 3. Haven't been on the pill since then.
We have recently started to try for another but I'm just looking for some advice on timing etc.
My last period started 24/25th Dec. We did have sex on 2nd Jan morning and afternoon. I did experience camps on 3rd Jan which seem to be my usual ovulation pain. I've never tried tests so not sure how accurate they are.
I tried one on sat and the line was quite thick, the past 2 days it has been faint.
Does this mean I was ovulating at the time we had sex? Or is that rather early given that it was only day 8/9 of my cycle. Not sure if it makey much differencephalitis but my period only lasts 3 days too.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

I ovulate pretty early, no later than cd9 actually and since charting and etc I've never ovulated around the middle if my cycle and occasionally early ovulation can be slightly more painful

I did experience some pain on sat which is my regular monthly pain. I haven't really monitored my cycle until now.
I'm on day 12 now and had no thick line past 2 days so wonder if it has passed? Would I be likely to ovulate any later than this week?

I did experience some pain on sat which is my regular monthly pain. I haven't really monitored my cycle until now.
I'm on day 12 now and had no thick line past 2 days so wonder if it has passed? Would I be likely to ovulate any later than this week?

Well the pain can occur before, while it's happening, or right after so I'd say keep checking day to day if you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->