Advice wanted - updated p3

I remember you from TTC i am so so sorry you are going through all this :hugs:

We have just had the results of the CVS.

Our much loved baby boy has Edward's syndrome. It's a fatal condition. Nothing can be done. We are heartbroken.

Thank you to everyone who wished us well.

So sorry Deb. My heart goes out to you. My little girl passed away shortly after her birth and so I understand some of the feelings you are going through. Much love and peace in the days ahead. xx

Oh no Deb am so sorry to hear the results of the CVS :(

No words are going to be enough at this difficult time. Sending much love to you and your family and you know where we are if you need an ear :hugs:

Going to the hospital this afternoon to take the first step.

I have decided to be induced medically, apparently it is safer for me, and i will get to see my baby after.

I don't want to do this, but i need to make the best decision for my baby boy.x

Sorry that it's worst case scenario Deb. I hope all goes as well as possible today and that you aren't in too much pain. Lots of love xxx

so sorry to hear this news deb... sending you big hugs today :hugs:

so sorry to hear of your sad news. will be thinking of you, take care x

That was one of the reasons I chose an ERPC. And in hindsight that was absolutely the right decision for me and my family.

The sense of relief aftterwards was immense and I could greive for our baby without the physical aspects getting in the way.

I'm really sorry about your loss Deb. It's so unfair and so utterly sad.

Alex

I am truely sorry to hear this. x

I just wanted to say that when i had to do the same thing i could'nt face seeing him at the time but i didnt know how i would feel later on so i asked the midwife to take pictures and hand and footprints, i treasure them now and keep the footprints in a locket, its my way of keeping him close!

:hugs:

I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

So sorry. You are in my prayers. I think you are amazing and are being so strong.

Cat
xxx

Thinking of you debs. Hope you're not in too much pain xx

Have been thinking of you debs. Am assuming you are home from hospital as I noticed you've been thanking other for their posts. Hope you are not in too much pain. take care

vee x

oh darling i'm so sorry for your loss, thinking of you lots and sending love xxxx

I've been thinking of you, and I hope you're as well as you can be. :hugs:

Have been thinking of you debs. Am assuming you are home from hospital as I noticed you've been thanking other for their posts. Hope you are not in too much pain. take care

vee x

Going into the hospital tomorrow to deliver. :(

My thoughts are with everyone going through this. x

i wish i could hug you right now.

So sorry, debs.

Aw Deb, I am so sorry to hear this. I am in tears for you, I don't know what to say I know nothing will make the pain go away but I just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and your family. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->