Advice would be nice right now!!

babygirl2070

Reaction score
Good Afternoon All,

My DH are trying to conceive our first child and have yet to be blessed. Recently my body has been doing the works or maybe it's all mental. Anywho, so on the 5th and 12th of July we did the do. According to my calculator I was ovulating on the 5th but I have been known to ovulate late or twice (according to my doctor). I had no symptoms after and I got my period on the 18th (2 days earlier than normal). To me it was a regular period. First couple of days where light and then 2 days seemed to fill a pad completely. And then I had my regular brown/red discharge at the end. Perfectly normal period to me anyway. Jump forward to 4 days and I have this spotting with a thick white discharge. NEVER EVER happened before. I was only able to see it when I wiped and that was it. 2 days later I'm bloated and look to be about 4months preggo and it's been over two weeks and the bloating has not gone away. Oh, and my breast had a discharge two days after the spotting which has continued since. Only happens when I squeeze my nipples. Never ever happened in my life. Took two HPT and both negative. When to the DR, everything is fine. No cyst to cause the bloating, my prolactin levels aren't high, and the discharge from my nipples came back normal. My expected period for this month is due 9-12 days. The symptoms I've had so far are enlarged boobs, sore boobs, leaking boobs, tingling boobs, extremely bloated, sense of smell heightened, a little nausea and queasy, appetite change, pain (cramps) on both sides of lower abdomen since spotting (still currently), gas...any suggestions :(

I have no idea, sorry I can't be much help. Perhaps wait a couple more days then test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->