Advice

Charles

Reaction score
I'm on cd 50, bfn on cd 42 & 49.
I've been using ff to try and track ovulation but chart is just zig zags. I do try to take at same time every morning.
I've been off bc for about 8 months now. At first my cycle was regular, every 28 days or so, but last cycle went to day 49 and now this cycle I'm at 50. I'm going to wait another week and do another hpt.
Not presenting any symptoms that I know of, just heightend libidi and constipation. (Sorry)
Anyone been through similar scenario??
Btw in 31 soon to be 32.

Wow that's a long cycle. I'm currently on day 35 of my cycle...last time was 28 day cycle. I've only recently come off my pill so that explains mine. That last cycle must have been so frustrating for you!! Did you just wait it out, or did you go to the doctor?

Maybe you should see a doctor. 50 sum days is a long cycle. You can get Prego with irregular cycles, but if you've been trying for a year, go get tested. Well wishes.

I was having long cycles too. They were 40+ days long. I even had a 55 day cycle. I was ovulating very late around cd 25-41. In the past my cycles were roughly 34 days on average. I don't know what caused them to lengthen (they got longer after I miscarried - don't know if that had something to do with it), but it definitely hampered TTC.

I started looking up ways to shorten my cycle. I tried vitex, which failed to shorten my cycle. I tried drinking raspberry leaf tea which may have helped some, but not enough.

Then I tried soy isoflavones. On average I have been having 30 day cycles. :happydance: I really recommend you look into it. This cycle I took 160mg on cd 2-6 and ovulated around midnight cd 17 (I feel ovulation pains).

I was having long cycles too. They were 40+ days long. I even had a 55 day cycle. I was ovulating very late around cd 25-41. In the past my cycles were roughly 34 days on average. I don't know what caused them to lengthen (they got longer after I miscarried - don't know if that had something to do with it), but it definitely hampered TTC.

I started looking up ways to shorten my cycle. I tried vitex, which failed to shorten my cycle. I tried drinking raspberry leaf tea which may have helped some, but not enough.

Then I tried soy isoflavones. On average I have been having 30 day cycles. :happydance: I really recommend you look into it. This cycle I took 160mg on cd 2-6 and ovulated around midnight cd 17 (I feel ovulation pains).

I was going to suggest soy also since I heard it shortens cycles. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->