( . ) ( . ) advice

agreeksmom

preggo
Reaction score
hey i was just wondering what happens to your breast after you breastfeed i heard they dont look right they sag and look werid....is it true

No, pregnancy makes them sag, not breast feeding (so I read).

Hmmm I am not sure on that one.....Good question though......

I am quite young but have had a little saggy boobs for a while as they are now 36E if anything pregnancy and breast feeding for 7 and half months made them pertier :) so I wouldn't read too many horror storeys.

Well, I read in an article once that it isn't breastfeeding or pregnancy itself that cause saggy boobs. Saggy boobs according to the article happen from losing significant weight which causes excess skin. I have in my experience in pregnancy/childbirth, have heard many women say they don't want to breast feed because of 'spaniel' boobs. Yet I have seen women who haven't been pregnant before or breastfed with spaniel boobs, instead it is from having gained and lost lots of weight.

I have breast fed mine for 10 months and I am quite impressed with my perky boobs :)

i have 3 kids and this is my 4th that is coming and i have very nice boobs, it is all in genetics really just like stretchmarks if it happens it happens, which is just a little reminder from your body everyday that you can make beautiful miracles...some things are just really not worth the worry...all women are exceptionally beautiful, we can create life and that is wonderful!

you could sweep the floor with mine, im only 22 they have always been like that since puberty. deffinately in the genes, if theyre not saggy now i doubt they will be for a looong time yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->