advice

dogmama

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this. I have a DH, we have been married 3 years in March together total of 5. We have not used any protection after our first year together. We said whatever happens. He is 3 years older so we hoped TC then. When it did not happen I started tracking OV. I OV a little late day 18 or 19. I have gone in the last year for blood work and HSG and ect.... DH has gone for sperm anlysis. We are both said to be fine, but I can not get PG. My dr has sugested maybe I use clomid because I OV late, but I thought it was only if you did not OV. Do you think I should give it a try. I am scared because my husband I want a baby not just to be parents of our dog but we are both getting older.

I didn't ovulate late or anything and I was put on Clomid 3 cycles 2 years ago. I didn't get pregnant on Clomid but I did get pregnant the month after... Welcome to TTC and hopefully more ladies can help you out...

I would try it just not for too many months in a row i hear clomid can thin your lining.

It is so tough ttc, we all understand that on here, some of us a little too well, but don´t give up hope. I don´t know much about clomid but I think often feeling that you are doing something can help the stress and that helps everything. It is so awful feeling out of control of something so important. I hope you get your BFP soon and that some of the ladies on here can give you some sound advice about the treatment path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->