Af 2 days late need advice

julie1987

Reaction score
Ok so usualy i have a 30-31 day cycle and with no doubt i always have my af on 21st of every month even with lots of stress or being ill.Usualy i get slight cramps the night before and the day im due.

Well this month i was conviced and still am that im not preg and it got the the end of the day i was due (monday) and i lay in bed with achy boobs and slight cramps and then realised my af hadnt arrived and thought maybe tommorrow,when i went toilet and wiped i noticed very very slight tint of brownish cm and then again last night with slight cramp.Had no cramps or brownish cm today but still sore boobs.Test came back negative.
This month i didnt do my ov tests so not sure when ovulated.Do u think maybe i ovulated late and there for wont get a positive (if i am) for a few more days.Anyone had this and had a positve? or even a negative?

it could still be too early to test, the brown cm could have been residual, all of your signs seem good although they can sometimes be misleading, its recommended that you test 7-10 days after af is supposed to arrive to get a more conclusive test result. I hope its a :bfp: for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->