AF 2 Weeks Late, BFN. Help/Advice Please

jml_x

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am so confused with what my body is doing at the moment! I have never been pregnant before so I have no idea what to expect. Please don't read and run, I need your advice and help! AF is currently 2 Weeks late. Here is my story so far:
- On average I have 38 Day cycles, they range from 31 - 45 days.
- Had 1 night of unprotected sex but can't remember when
- 2 weeks before AF was due I had brown discharge / brown spotting that lasted nearly 2 weeks
- Day before and day AF was due I had a pinkish discharge and very light spotting, I thought AF was on the way
- Since CD 38 I've had no spotting, a slight increase in discharge but is a clear colour
- I've been ridiculously moody and emotional (don't know how my other half hasn't murdered me yet!) and it seems to only be getting worse
- I've been having cramping. It comes and goes, some days it will be there all day, others not at all and ranges from a dull cramp to quick sharp cramp.
- The past 3 days my nipples have become super sensitive and sore. The water from the shower hurts!
- I seem to be visiting the toilet more as well.

I've taken numerous tests (poas addict) and I've gotten what looks like 2 BFPS with Clearblue but I'm starting to think they're evap lines. My tests with First Response look like a BFN but as I said before I've never been pregnant so don't really know what I'm looking for.

I went to the doctor when AF was 1 week late. I wanted to hold off but I work as a cleaner in a mine and figured that if I am pregnant that can't be good for the bub. Doctor was not helpful at all! Told me to come back in 1 month if AF hasn't arrived and that if I'm pregnant I'll know! Not when I've never been pregnant! GRRRRR.

Other half and I will be happy either way, I just hate not knowing what is going on with my body.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? I'm so confused and would love any advice/thoughts/experiences.

Babydust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->