AF 8 days early!!!!! :(

hope74

Reaction score
I'm just so sad today. I was hoping it might be IB since I was having pale pink cm 2 days before but today morning looks like full blown AF. I've never had this before. Anyone else got AF early and got BFP? Or am I still clinging to an imaginary straw? :(
Also if anyone got AF this early did your cycle then become normal again the next month?

I personally never had anything like that but I read on another forum about one seemingly unsuccessful IVF attempt, after 2WW the pregnancy test came negative and the lady got her period, she was so upset as it was her last IVF attempt, it was heartbreaking but then two days later she reported that her period suddenly stopped, she did another pregnancy test and got her BFP!

Early AF could be caused by anything unusual in your life like travel but then again it can also be implantation bleeding. If there was no change in your lifestyle to cause AF, I would definitely do a pregnancy test. Are you charting? if there is a prominent and lengthy temperature drop it might be a sign of AF.

I have had odd cycles like that, it just means you ovulated earlier than normal. THis month I OV'd on CD12 when normally I would OV on CD16 - CD19.

:dishes: :coffee: I don't chart temps so no clue and nothing unusual in life to throw AF off. I guess its just a weird cycle but I will do a hpt tomorrow just to check. But I still got a heavy flow so I doubt its IB. But you always wanna keep hoping [-o<

So sorry :( Mine is a week early so I'm sad with you too

I'm sorry that really sucks! AF got me only 1 day early this month. That's ok, it just means I'll be a day earlier to have my 3rd IUI. I'm praying this one works b/c we can't afford IVF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->