AF 9 months after MC

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
Periods - 9 months after MC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls,

I've not posted on here for a while. Well, not really since my MC in october. I just wanted some advice from my girlies.

I MC in october, and had a normal 28 day cycle. Since then, my periods range from 25 days up to 30 days. Does any one else have this/experience this.. and how do you feel this affects ovulation?

I feel like my body is majorly messed up since losing my angel.. and I'm not sure whether to go to the GP or not...

Advice please.

(Ps. - Sorry to those who have recently lost their beautiful babies, we will all be blessed again soon!) xxx

hey hopeful!
My cycles before the D&C where spot on 28 days. Its been 5 months since then and i now range between 30-31 days with only the last two cycles completely regular at 30 days. My doc says its natural to have some cycle changes and only if they are completely irregular for 3 months is it a cause for worry.

My cycles are anywhere between 35-40 days at the minute and its been 6months. I've had some blood tests done and my LH hormone is high, got scan on 7th July x It can take up to 6months for ur body to get back to normal as its been through a massive thing. If you are worried, go and speak to your doctor xx

mine have been messed up since my mc before i was 29 days now it 29-35 days and i have spotting in between cycles 2, seems that dnc's play havoc with cycles xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->