AF Advice after mc

Kazi1976

Reaction score
Hi

Just after some advice please. I had a mmc on 2nd August and bled until about two days ago. Towards the end it had tapered off to grotty brown stuff. :blush: I was quite fed up as it seemed to go on forever and I had just got my hopes up that it had finally stopped.
Anyway, tonight I started bleeding again quite heavily (enough to take me by surprise as I really wasn't expecting to see any red) and mild cramping. I was just wondering whether anyone else has had a visit from the witch as early as 3 weeks after a mc as I was told about 6 weeks is the norm?
I'd really appreciate your replies. You guys are great!

First, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I had the same experience as you. I had a D&C which I thought was supposed to eliminate the extra bleeding. I bled for about a week after the D&C, very heavy with clotting. Then about 3 weeks later I started what I assumed was my period. By the next month they were back on track though. Not sure if this helps. Again, I am sorry for your loss and I hope your body gets back on schedule quickly.

Hi Kazi, i had a mmc in june this year and my last d and c was on june 15th, af arrived by suprise- like yours 3 weeks and 5 days later which as you say was well before the 6 week timeframe given by the doctors. i saw this a positive so i could start ttc again as quickly as possible xxx

I am on day #34 waiting on AF since my D&C.....I have had off and on little cramps for the past few days. Just wish she would hurry up and show her face so I could move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->