AF after MC

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
AF is currently visiting for the first time since my MC in Sept. (Sorry it TMI from now on) It started as normal a medium amount then stayed like that for 2 days then went to brown so I thought.. Hmm that was quick ah well then AF must have gotten annoyed at the comment or something because then it was SO heavy so after that it started to ease off (THANK GOD!) and went to medium again then the next day it was brown/medium on and off, one time it's brown then it's medium etc.. then today it's brown and light and I'm expecting it to become heavy/medium like it did before.
Before my MC it was 'Brown..medium..sometimes heavy..medium..brown.. done' every month without fail. It's not the fact that it's heavier that's bothering me hat MC changed AF it's the fact that it starts and stops, as such, which is.
Did anyone else experience this or something like this?
Thanks!

Unfortunately, your cycle might be a little off for a few months yet. Your hormones are trying to regulate after being pregnant and then not. Mine usually take 2-3 months to go back to normal after a m/c and sometimes they've changed permanently. (heavy cramping on CD1 &2 with heavy flow changed to medium flow and mild cramping.)

Oh great :haha: Thank you :) I knew they'd likely change but it's the fact it's starting and stopping which is worrying me :( x

If you are really concerned, call your doctor. They'll be better able to tell you if the start/stop stuff is something to be worried about.

I miscarried in July and bled for 5 weeks. Then my first af was normal for 2days (medium no cramping) stopped for a day then heavy with bad cramping for a day then stopped. Now my last af the second after the m/c medium for a day then spotting for a day with a couple hours of medium then a day of spotting and it was done. I phoned the doctor and he said it can take 3 or 4 cycles to get back to normal and it stopping and starting is fine

I miscarried in July and bled for 5 weeks. Then my first af was normal for 2days (medium no cramping) stopped for a day then heavy with bad cramping for a day then stopped. Now my last af the second after the m/c medium for a day then spotting for a day with a couple hours of medium then a day of spotting and it was done. I phoned the doctor and he said it can take 3 or 4 cycles to get back to normal and it stopping and starting is fine

Thank you so much! That's really helped! Hate ringing my doctor because 1. I feel like a pain and 2. She never rings back and can't just walk in as it's half hour bus ride :( Except how heavy it was this month it was less painful then my 'normal' ones so if it gets back to normal I'm hoping it keeps the cramps away haha. So sorry for your loss by the way xx

If you are really concerned, call your doctor. They'll be better able to tell you if the start/stop stuff is something to be worried about.

Thank you :) it seems to be easing off so If it starts up again I'll probably ring xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->